MC Mustang and Snooki stopped by...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Just in time for that little race in Australia :whistle:

We had a great time, too short as always, so many laughs. I only took a handful of pics and today I'm reminded of one thing - we all met because of the oRg :thumbsup:

Saw The Martian in some way-too-comfy seats (pretty sure most of us fell asleep for the 30 minutes prior to the movie starting) - awesome movie BTW! We also all cried through the new Vacation movie at home...if you haven't seen it and you are a fan of Vacation, just do yourself a favor and watch it, now.

Amazing meal at County Grill, same place we all went when we had our meet and greet here in June...got the same waitress SRC (keatonbusa)! We didn't ask her if she recalled waiting on "Kaitlyn" though :whistle:

We went looking for some old graves in Jamestown and were intrigued by the markings on the one pictured here from 1700. It was part of a tiny family plot. Anyone ever seen that before? Know why it's significant? We're all curious now.

We saw the USS New York docked in Yorktown as we cruised Colonial Parkway, looked it up as we drove by and noted this - that ship known for being built from a huge amount of salvaged steel from the World Trade Center after the 9/11 attacks.

MCM asked about a grave and home location for one highly revered Marine, Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller...could not believe that I've been driving past his tomb and home all of my years here in Virginia. It's just a couple of miles from our house, so it was awesome to share in that moment with MCM and realize we live so close to something so many come from all over to see.

We let him see Bessie too, but only for a few moments. Possession IS 9/10's of the law......... :rulez:

All in all, as always, a wonderful time and always so thankful that Shawn leaves Saudi and takes the time to come see us. We always miss you and can't wait until you're just around the corner...there's a house available you know........ :whistle:

Miss you guys already!! :love:

20151018_012025.jpg

20151018_012257.jpg

20151018_180328.jpg

20151019_150242.jpg

thegang.jpg

Definitely had a great time; much too short. So grateful that Shawn took time to visit during his time Stateside; looking forward to when he's back here for good and we can watch Marquez win some more races! I'll have to look at the pics I have later to see if there are some good ones to post up.

Super to see you guys together again... still sounds weird!

Love the pics....except for that dang 93 hat...oh wait...he beat JLO so it's all good!

Good times. Thanks for sharing!

Love the pics....except for that dang 93 hat...oh wait...he beat JLO so it's all good!

Good times. Thanks for sharing!

Did I mention that on the last 30 seconds of the race, the TV mysteriously turned off? Volatile passes were missed, oddly enough, and we all jumped up wondering what happened...

Shawn "accidentally" hit the remote with his arm............that's his story anyway...........

It was an AWESOME RACE..my daughter and I watched it on my iphone out in the middle of nowhere in SD....

Back