Max Wrist?

When I stopped riding years ago Ghostrider was the popular video rider to watch. Now there is this Maxwrist. Is this the new thing? Seems like someone with more money than brains from what little I have seen. It’s weird being away from something for so long and trying to acclimate to it again!

Sorry if maxwrist is a member here! Lol
I ride like a hooligan so I understand the breed of biker. But he's not good at being a hooligans which is why he has so many close calls and crashes. Same thing I told my ex girlfriend. She was trying to do hooligans poop when she's not good at it ended up severing her leg on the freeway. They put it back on but she learned.

We should not be riding on the streets recklessly in the first place but if you're gonna do wrong....do it right. Street racing requires balls, skill, and good judgment. If you are lacking in any one you'll have a bad day.

I ride with hooligans all the time but id be iffy to ride with him. Because he's not too bright and would make me crash or crash into me.

I don't really watch his stuff because I already ride fast and aggressive so it's nothing special but for people who wanna see their dream bikes haul ass it's entertaining

I ride like a hooligan so I understand the breed of biker. But he's not good at being a hooligans which is why he has so many close calls and crashes. Same thing I told my ex girlfriend. She was trying to do hooligans poop when she's not good at it ended up severing her leg on the freeway. They put it back on but she learned.

We should not be riding on the streets recklessly in the first place but if you're gonna do wrong....do it right. Street racing requires balls, skill, and good judgment. If you are lacking in any one you'll have a bad day.

I ride with hooligans all the time but id be iffy to ride with him. Because he's not too bright and would make me crash or crash into me.

I don't really watch his stuff because I already ride fast and aggressive so it's nothing special but for people who wanna see their dream bikes haul ass it's entertaining

Your X severed her leg and had it reattached?

What I found....seems police are cracking down on these video posters....Gixxerbrah was the first...

I love fast riding videos but few know how to chill when
Your X severed her leg and had it reattached?
Yes....she was trying to split lanes on a sporster lost control and somehow the bike ran over her leg. Was completely severed someone at the scene tied it back on with a shirt. Long story short over a year of physical therapy and surgeries she's back walking and riding.
She was an excellent rider but bad judgment and lacked hooligan skills and was trying to do something she wasn't good at.

Oh man, this is getting more and more hawdabeleeve.
well she is also stole 4k outta my account and I'm taking her to court so it's all very real trust me. I could share pics of her leg but I don't know if it's allowed .Extremely bad road rash 4 staples in her head as well and that was with a helmet on. She still doesn't wear enough gear but she learned to at least wear some.

Now she is Manager of rentals/rider coach at Harley Davidson. Here is a pg pic

Screenshot_20240408_051721_Gallery.jpg

Back