Masago's Got A New Playmate

Very nice :bowdown:. You'll have to give us a full report when you get her on dry roads. Congrats!!

Dummy me, you have the Busa. I too would like a traveling machine for the Wife to ride with me occasionally. The Busa is just way better to me SOLO! That would fill my bill exactly as well. The color is awesome and I bet it's very comfy. Now I want one:whistle:

Bking should have been patterned from the Concours, it would still be alive.

I respectively disagree. I don't mind the dead B-King (makes mine better) but I think the price point was the biggest killer of the B-King

:thumbsup: Nice color on the connie :beerchug:

Very nice Russ. Glad you got what you wanted, she is sweet looking.
Looking foward to seeing it in my mirrors. :poke:

P.S.
It needs some tail feathers. :laugh:

Very nice Russ. Glad you got what you wanted, she is sweet looking.
Looking foward to seeing it in my mirrors. :poke:

P.S.
It needs some tail feathers. :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA Feelin' pretty frisky with those few extra ponies between your legs are ya? :laugh:

Tailfeathers are at the top of the to do list fo' shore. :lol:

Put on some new grips that I found in my box 'o' stuff. I've got a $300 credit at New Enough for a pair of boots I sent back, going to use it on a Two Bros CF slip on. Got the stickers off her and put another 25 miles on the ticker after work. Lovin' it. It ain't no dog, not Busa fast either, but the 109? BYE BYE! :moon:

One things for sure I'm not going to see you in my mirrors no matter where your at behind me. Can't see nothin' in them except saddle bags. :banghead:

Check out CBXRiders thread. Planning on heading towards the coast on the 22nd hope you and the bro can join us.

HAHAHAHAHA Feelin' pretty frisky with those few extra ponies between your legs are ya? :laugh:

Tailfeathers are at the top of the to do list fo' shore. :lol:

Put on some new grips that I found in my box 'o' stuff. I've got a $300 credit at New Enough for a pair of boots I sent back, going to use it on a Two Bros CF slip on. Got the stickers off her and put another 25 miles on the ticker after work. Lovin' it. It ain't no dog, not Busa fast either, but the 109? BYE BYE! :moon:

One things for sure I'm not going to see you in my mirrors no matter where your at behind me. Can't see nothin' in them except saddle bags. :banghead:

Check out CBXRiders thread. Planning on heading towards the coast on the 22nd hope you and the bro can join us.

Heay RUSS I love you like a Brother But DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE 109 :super:

I could take you on my 109 and I am NOT as Good of a Rider as OZZ2(James):poke:

Heay RUSS I love you like a Brother But DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE 109 :super:

I could take you on my 109 and I am NOT as Good of a Rider as OZZ2(James):poke:

I've got an electric windscreen. :whistle: AND 6 gears. :poke:

Last edited:
:thumbsup::cheerleader:very coll Russ! i bet shes smooth to and it sure is nice looking:thumbsup: i love the color for sure....for a second there i thought i almost had ya talked into a motard but now that i see this rig it was the most awesome choice i think you could have made, nice long hauler!!

Back