Masago's Got A New Playmate

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
2009 Kawasaki Concours.

Rode her home today in a downpour. Made the 50 mile journey without incident, she was sure footed in the rain on new tires. We both got soaked.

First impression is awesome. Tickled triple digits for a few moments before the clouds dumped everything they had on us. Smooth and a super slick shifting tranny.

The mirrors suck.

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

Last edited:
I Guess You are Not Intersted in My 109 ???

Congradulations:cheerleader::cheerleader::..........Glad it Was'nt a ZX-14 :shocked:

You Ridin it on the 22nd to Terry's Bay Area GIG :beerchug:

Got My EYE on a Harley V-Rod Muscle :moon:

Last edited:
Congrats! Nice bike for sure. I went on a road trip last June and one of the riders had a silver one. They seem to handle well for a Kawi. :laugh:

Cool bike for a cross country trip. You didnt like the goldwing?

Not much bigger than the Busa. Goldwing? Maybe, if I live to see 65.

I Guess You are Not Intersted in My 109 ???

Congradulations:cheerleader::cheerleader::..........Glad it Was'nt a ZX-14 :shocked:

You Ridin it on the 22nd to Terry's Bay Area GIG :beerchug:

Got My EYE on a Harley V-Rod Muscle :moon:

Love your 109. After much consideration I decided the C14 was the best compromise. Comfy for the long haul but w/o the kicked out cruiser ergos that I don't particularly care for. Still has good power and a somewhat sportbike feel to it.

I was really thinking about a new R1 or 09 1K Gix. Even a Duc. In the end I felt that the Busa was all the sportbike I need. Why not go the other direction and have it both ways. :thumbsup:

I may roll to the coast on it unless it's an all Busa affair. Hope it dries out soon so I can put a few more miles on her and change the oil at 125 to 150 before that trip.

Bking should have been patterned from the Concours, it would still be alive.

Congrats.:beerchug: Those are nice bikes. I looked at one while I was at the Kawi dealer getting my dirt bike in December. Pretty snazzy.

Ver nice bike and striking red too.You dont need any boxes for touring now:thumbsup:Let us know the reviews of that bike from your personal point of views

That's exactly like the one my buddy just bought. That's the reason I was able to get the Hayabusa from him, so we're both happy campers...........:beerchug:

Congrats, Russ! Just like we talked about at dinner!:thumbsup:

That bike has gotten many accolades...I think you (and your wife, especially) will be very happy with her!

:beerchug:

Congrats on your new ride!! Very nice bike.

The Councours 14 was on my list before I bought the Busa, but was out of my league. Changing a few ergonomic bits (bars, pegs, and seat) plus Corbin bags and I'll have a different kind of sport tourer.

Back