Do you think it should be Legalized?

• No

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Only for legit medical use

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Move To Washington. Recreational Use In Your Home Is 100 % Legal medical or not... I'm not a smoker of any sort myself, to each his own is the way I see it. It doesn't affect me or my family for you to sit at home and smoke the house down...:rofl: I don't want to see you driving though, if I can't blow over a .04, you can't ride around high...
It's still a violation of federal law :laugh:

That's a major discussion here in Mexico too. If you legalize it you can collect taxes from it, you can control the market like alcohol or tobacco. Theorically speaking, if you legalize any drug you can take more care of the people who sell it and consume it.

I saw legalize all drugs. Meth, Herion, Cocaine, Crack, Ecstasy, weed all of it.........It will help speed up natural selection.

I saw legalize all drugs. Meth, Herion, Cocaine, Crack, Ecstasy, weed all of it.........It will help speed up natural selection.

Smoking 25+ yrs, I'm pretty much fine. So unless u have lots of time to wait I don't think natural selection will help you.

I voted yes for one reason and one reason only. Somewhere in my latent past college experience lies many a memory that told me better living thru chemistry and if I remember correctly it led to many a "Personal Stands" that lasted a night in the moment but a lifetime of memories on which to Ponder. Then again there is the other one possible reason that perhaps WAG will post and I will be enamored with his Beaotchin' avatar that keeps bringing those awesome mam….er.. I mean memories back!

So, from the results of the poll, a vast majority here are or could be potheads :rofl: :D

Smoking 25+ yrs, I'm pretty much fine. So unless u have lots of time to wait I don't think natural selection will help you.

If you have been smoking meth, crack, cocaine and heroin for 25 years................

Back