Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

marchesini wheels

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a pair of gold marchesini wheels for my 08 Busa. Anyone recommend a place where I can order them for the best price?

i have a pair, but oddly enough, they look jsut like the factory wheels....weird huh..anywho yeah i gotz like alot of money so if u jsut trade me some stock black ones, that will work..

i have a pair, but oddly enough, they look jsut like the factory wheels....weird huh..anywho yeah i gotz like alot of money so if u jsut trade me some stock black ones, that will work..

There is a sweet deal for someone

halfwit i will take you up on that deal please. pm me an address and i will send them out asap.

So Halfwit, what you do that brought you into so much money? Just curios...or jealous, not sure which..:laugh:

So Halfwit, what you do that brought you into so much money? Just curios...or jealous, not sure which..:laugh:

i wear the same pair of shoes for 3 years
eat sardines, rice, tuna, and frozen pizzas (20$/wk budget)
and strongly monitor my spending.

its not how much you make, but how much you save ;)

i wear the same pair of shoes for 3 years
eat sardines, rice, tuna, and frozen pizzas (20$/wk budget)
and strongly monitor my spending.

its not how much you make, but how much you save ;)

so your skinny:laugh:

okay. I'm confused :sulk:

it was my attempt at humor.

heres the scenario
FACTS:
i have stock 08 GOLD wheels
i want stock 08 BLACK wheels

he wants GOLD marshezinewatever wheels

i tell him i have GOLD marshzineblah wheels....BUT they look like factory wheels....

so by him trading me his black rims for my stock gold ones.. i get what i want, and well he, learns a lesson..lol

"look like factory wheels" = they are factory wheels.....

people never get my jokes...ughhhh

Hes yanking your sack!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Yous could cut the sarcasum with a chainsaw in his reply to him.
:poke::poke::poke:

it was my attempt at humor.

heres the scenario
FACTS:
i have stock 08 GOLD wheels
i want stock 08 BLACK wheels

he wants GOLD marshezinewatever wheels

i tell him i have GOLD marshzineblah wheels....BUT they look like factory wheels....

so by him trading me his black rims for my stock gold ones.. i get what i want, and well he, learns a lesson..lol

"look like factory wheels" = they are factory wheels.....

people never get my jokes...ughhhh

:idea: i get it now.:laugh:

if it is too good to be true, it probably is, heard that somewhere :laugh: :laugh:

by "look oddly like the factory wheels" i was meaning they are factory wheels.

thats funny, and I got it..... guess we have some slow people running around.... that was funny as hell though

Top Bottom