Marble please?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I am thinkin I need to do the marble mod. My D&D's from time to time backfire so I figured what the hell i'll do the marble mod. Anyways I don't wanna buy a whole bag of marbles if I just need one so i'm gonna make y'all a deal. Anyone high up in "org status" wants to donate one to me i'll see my way clear to donatin to the board. Yeah ok say it "why not buy a bag of marbles instead of donating, it'd be cheaper" yeah i know but just tryin to see who's willing to be helpful.

true but i'm tryin to see who's a good member. I've found a few so far and talked with a few that are guys i'd be proud to call my friends

I am thinkin I need to do the marble mod. My D&D's from time to time backfire so I figured what the hell i'll do the marble mod. Anyways I don't wanna buy a whole bag of marbles if I just need one so i'm gonna make y'all a deal. Anyone high up in "org status" wants to donate one to me i'll see my way clear to donatin to the board. Yeah ok say it "why not buy a bag of marbles instead of donating, it'd be cheaper" yeah i know but just tryin to see who's willing to be helpful.
I don't know what you consider high up in the .ORG status, but I will mail you a marble.

Don

see, that's what i'm talkin bout. thanks bro. Scuse me a sec while i go donate lol.

Interesting?
rock.gif
I paid the couple of bucks for a whole bag of marbles and just did the PAIR mod, so if you need a marble I can send you one. Let me know.

see, that's what i'm talkin bout. thanks bro. Scuse me a sec while i go donate lol.
Your welcome. PM your address and if the post office is open tomorrow, I will mail it out. Otherwise it will be Wednesday.

Don

I am serious about the address, it is all well and good to say something but following thru can be entirely different.

thanks man usn04limited was the first to offer so i'ma go with him I guess. Would you happen to have a power commander ya could throw my way? ;) just kiddin bro

thanks man usn04limited was the first to offer so i'ma go with him I guess. Would you happen to have a power commander ya could throw my way? ;) just kiddin bro
LOL @ that power commander. I have one, but not to throw to ya. Charles @ StreetnTrack has a good deal on them I think.

Don

if you're for real usn04limited then lemme know and i'll pm ya with my addy

check around your nabors...some kids just miss couple of em hang around their grounds...always
biggrin.gif

low side car a/c cap works well (r12-- not 134a) and is lighter than a marble
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|xzvs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151894364 -->

i bought a whole bag of marbles........... now i got 99 of them rollin around in the bottom of a drawer in my tool box.......

All this for a marble?
rock.gif
I would have sent him two dollars so that he could buy a whole bag of marbles. Just in case he decides that he wants to coordinate...
laugh.gif

Back