MAN- I screwed up!

SO if I am reading it right.  Did you pay close to 1k for bolt ons?  If so get your money back and get yourself a full dual system.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138818446 -->

I think they look good if you arnt going to return them for a full system i would keep them
smile.gif

i would take goldenchild's advice on this one, the gen3 pipe is the way to go, i am taking my yosh system back since i dont have it installed yet and getting the gen3

I would lean more towards a full exhaust for the price of those cans. Lots and lots of full exhaust systems in that price range with a PCIIIr already mapped.
They do look pretty nice though.

OK here go's. I'm fine with bolt ons , just want to change the exhaust note from stock. Not at all interested in spending 3 to 4 times as much for a system and every thing needed just for a few Hp and Lbs, thanks anyway. I know the invoice says each, NO that's pair, YES that's $483.95 U.S. TOTAL OTD, front door delivery for two Yoshi TRS race bolt ons - period. The RS3's were the same price for two , both types in polished stainless. No ones really said any thing bad about the TRS compared to the RS3, maybe I'll go with them?

Picture_640.jpg

They look great, I would keep them. If a little more sound is what you are after, you should be good to go.

HAWT end caps. Keepem, I thought you paid close to a grand for bolt ons. You got a heck of a deal I think. I sold a pair of used RS-3 bolt ons last spring for $450 with 500 miles on them through ebay.

if sound is what u r looking for keep them but if u want more power need to get full system4-2-1 trs with power commander and a bmc race series filter u wont beleave the difference

Thought I had ordered RS3 Race. No, ordered TRS Race. Did it online and added the wrong one to my basket = without looking to make sure it was correct, slaps self in face. What do you think, exchange for the RS3 Race and 12 bucks round trip shipping or keep and use them? Anyone know how the TRS's sound compared to the RS3's. All thoughts and opinions appreciated.
I likem...but if they have the Zyclone street baffles in them dump'em like bad pork! When it comes to yoshi...quiet is bad................very bad  
wow.gif
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138871934 -->

I would say a few hundred more and do a muzzy full system and yosh box it and your fine and you still got a full system,no need for pc and got the exhaust note you want.

I like them. I should have bought them instead of my Two Brothers titanium bolt ons. Stay with them.

Back
Top Bottom