Man cave art

Getn off

Registered
Tooling around the man cave today and found myself just staring at this pic.
Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield.
The first time I ever saw a pic of of these 2 together at that famous dinner, I was at a bar in SC. Was riding with a couple buddies and stopped for lunch. This pic was over a urinal. I fell in love, lust, whatever. I searched for about a month until I found out who they were! Yes, I am that slow with Google! Haha
Found a poster online and mounted it in my man cave. Has to be one of my fav pics to date. Love the look Sophia is giving Jayne! In an interview, she said she really thought Jayne was going to "pop out" of her dress right there at dinner!
Just thought I would share in the off chance that someone is unaware that this even exists.
Carry on,
Troy

image.png

Not necessarily. I didnt say she was into chicks, just that we have been together a long time and don't get jealous over the stupid chit. This 4th of July makes 20 married.
Troy
congrats.... really.... that's not an easy thing anymore... seems like nobody works together anymore... they just break up...

Wow! Linda looks like my wife back in the day, and even better in the present!
Thanks for that pic!

most women in their 20s nowadays are.... whether they admit it or not.... this is what ive learned… so fellas when ure girl likes those sexy pics of other girls.... now u know
I've been told most people are somewhat bi. Both male and female. As for me, I always recognized attractive men and admired or envied them but damned if I ever wanted to get with'em!! OH HAELL NO!! I think straight women DO tend to be more gayish than straight men. Maybe that is because masculine characteristics are considered more important than feminine characteriistics in out society. Being female and acting masculine is OK but if you're male and you exhibit feminine behavior, that is looked down on or not respected.

If a girl likes a girl, she hasn't got much reason to hide that from anyone. It's considered "ok" by most people, I think. ...and you gotta admit, an attractive female is a beautiful thing to eveyone. An atractive man is still kinda gross with his hairy ass and big ol schlong hangin out. You really gotta be into that to think that's attractive.

I had a bi GF a long time ago and she made it perfectly clear our relationship was non-committed. I made an attempt to orchestrate a threesome. It was all set between the the parties and the GF backed out. I don't think many women are comfortable being compared by a man so directly to anther woman.

Even though a lot of us dream about it, I do not think a threesome is a good idea if you want a committed, permanent relationship. It's typical for humans to have one mate and sooner or later, two are going to pair off from the three. You might be the one left out.

Back