Make Over

quantumracer

Registered
So I bought an 08 Busa last October. Here is a pic, taken by my phone, about 5 minutes before I rode her off the show room floor:

IMG00072-20101001-1614.jpg

Now get that tank to match and you're all set. looks like fun:beerchug:

Thanks Bro! Mike, over at Catalyst Composites (right up the road from me), is building my lowered glass tank as we speak. :thumbsup:

It won't be ready till the end of the month though. :please:

HOOYAH!!!

nice look!!

Thanks bro! I'm not thrilled with the placement of the MPS sticker on the fairing. That sticker isn't at the right angle. I am going to replace the fairing MPS sticker with a Catalyst Composite sticker. The MPS sticker will go back on....at the right angle!

HOOYAH!!!

Nice!! I've got your bikes evil short twin in my garage. :beerchug:

IMG_0610.jpg

I know you are going for the clean, stock look, and you need to put sponsor stickers on by contract, but you shouldn't put them on your tires.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks good with that extended tail! I'm wanting to put on on mine as I'm stretched 6 over and launches at the trackhave started eating at the underside of the tail. Was it hard drilling the holes in the tail section? Thats what has me worried about getting an extended tail. Also, do you have any pics of what u did to brace it? Can't find any pics of what people are doing for bracing. Anybody make a brace kit or something?

Looks good with that extended tail! I'm wanting to put on on mine as I'm stretched 6 over and launches at the trackhave started eating at the underside of the tail. Was it hard drilling the holes in the tail section? Thats what has me worried about getting an extended tail. Also, do you have any pics of what u did to brace it? Can't find any pics of what people are doing for bracing. Anybody make a brace kit or something?

Unfortunately, I have no pics of the drilling process or underbracing. I am on vacation this week. Should be back next Sunday. I'll snap some shots then.

The tail I purchased (catalyst composites) fit perfectly and took me roughly 20 minutes to fit, drill and install. It was a snap.

If you haven't done it before, just start with small drill bits until you can see through to correct any small allignment issues you may have. Don't worry too much about not being exactly perfect with this thing. Just get it close, the rubber/plastic gromets will cover most of your imperfections. You can do this! :thumbsup:

Back