Made the cover of 2 WHEEL TUNER YEAH!

busafreak

Registered
Oct. issue 2 Wheel Tuner . Gave me the cover plus 7 pages inside. Just want to thank everyone for their emails and please remember if there is anything I can do for you guys please let me know. Not a shop just a guy working out of his garage. I know not everyone's style but is mine so please no hating I've heard it all. Thanks again and please email the editor if ya like the feature trying to get them to take me to SEMA. Brian
08-31-05012.jpg

I don't know who would hate on it, unless they are just jealous. I think it is a good lookin' ride. Congrats man.

Congrats, Brian! I'll take my autographed copy. That Gixxer is sweet!

Now I can get the mag...show it off to all my friends...and tell them this is "my boys" bike!!!!!

Beautiful Bike, you deserve to be proud. Post a link to 2Wheels editor, and the inside pages so we can see it ALL!
Thanks for sharing,candy

Congrats man!!! I remember the girls were lookin pretty hot too!!

Nice!
thumbs-up.gif
I just signed up for a subscription last maoth at Laguna. They were only $5 !!! for the year.

if you go to SEMA you will have an awesome time , not just becasue it's in Vegas but a killer show too . We went last year and wont miss another for a long time to come . We're leaving on the 30th this year so we can be in Vegas to party for halloween .

Thanks so much for all the emails. It means more than you can imagine. Going next week for the Cycle Dreams magazine shoot will post pics when I get back. AGAIN not braggin just proud. So many great looking bikes out there and in here juast proud to be one of them. Thanks SOOOO much for all the members and grateful to be able to hook them up with discounts on website. Lots of new products coming out including Tribal and Slash designed Busa wings. Thanks again

Back