Made it around the block today!

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
This is a week and a half post spinal fusion surgery.

I walked completely around the block at a good pace today! Might not seem like much, but I haven't been able to stand for more than ten minutes, without pain in my left leg bringing me down, for four years! I even stopped and talked at length with a neighbor. No pain.

I just wanna ride now, and it ain't gonna happen for 5 more months. My neighbor offered to ride my bike for me....nice guy.

thats good news keep up the good work
beerchug.gif

Great news! Takin the Busa for a ride on Wed, first ride since surgery on 2/28

good job...

just take it slow an easy on the recovery, man...no need to get hasty and set yourself back. She'll be waitin for you...patiently.
wink.gif

Great news.. take it from me. Shoulder surgery on 3/3/06-- got back into things a little to quick and three weeks after I was out of circulation for a week. Doing much better and even got out for a ride on the Busa yesterday. A major Mile Stone for me. I haven't riden since my wreck in Sept-05. Take your time and look at every step as a mjor one.
beerchug.gif

Good news..Don't rush things...

You'll get there....Been down that road....

BBK was the same....Good luck..

Good to hear things are getting better FAV! Stay the course and you will be back in the saddle in no time!
cool.gif

Good to hear your doing well. Just remember,

"Fall down seven times, get up eight."
Japanese Proverb

Great, take it steady and follow your therapy. Excellent job so far, keep it going.

Patience grasshopper, you will be back in the saddle soon. Now would be a good time to plan for some mods, it will help ease the pain of not riding. Get better man...

Back