Macon454"s Birthday

Happy Birthday! One more person to add to the list of people that have the same birthday as I do. It is up to 5 now. It's funny because 8 years ago I didn't know anyone with the same birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cheerleader:Happy Birthday!:cheerleader:

Break out the snorkle baby..Daddy's a year older!!! :laugh:

Happy birthday shane! Heck ya, break out the snorkle for some brown chicken brown cow!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You 2 are cracking me up, I went and got it out of her car and put it on and she actually laughed a little.

Thanks again everyone, Heading out to eat, The only time a year that the wife buys. :laugh:

:hbd:You old puck destroyer you:laugh:I'll have a drink for you, good excuse for me to have a drink.......wait I don't need an excuse:laugh: have great night and remember only 1 blue pill:laugh:

wake up, you slacker!! how are you feeling this morning? :rofl: have you looked in the mirror yet? :lol: wish i could have been there! well, for all of it except right after you got home :poke: :laugh:

wake up, you slacker!! how are you feeling this morning? :rofl: have you looked in the mirror yet? :lol: wish i could have been there! well, for all of it except right after you got home :poke: :laugh:

Oh thanks Semi, She must have sent you a text and told you all about it:laugh:
Man I hope I never have another one like that, I still cant get all the permanent marker off me.

Oh thanks Semi, She must have sent you a text and told you all about it:laugh:
Man I hope I never have another one like that, I still cant get all the permanent marker off me.

you know you should have had me there to guard your back........or that's what a little birdie told me anyway :rofl:

Back