Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macfast down

Glad your doing good, keep us posted!

Update= Been going to Physical Therapy twice a week. Getting better range of motion getting better every week. Insides still hurt at times hopefully that will pass with time. Monday the 23rd I have a doctor evaluation maybe back to work. Not sure if in ready we will see-wife is ready. Still here most parts bought time to paint Macfast will be at fall bash!!!!

Great news! Take your time and try not to over-do it the first few days. I don't want to hear about you tearing something by trying to go too fast. I'm sure the wife is looking forward to you being out of the house for a while each day. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate Deer! :angry:

Glad Mac is on the mend ... :thumbsup:

Doc says I cant shoot a firearm this year .I really wanyted to hunt bambi Stupid Deer Maybe I can learn to shoot left handed

Looking forward to seeing you there. :beerchug:

Btw, have you learned to shoot left-handed yet? Don't let Bambi escape and jump out in front of you next year, kill 'em all when they are young and tasty!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well i guess that means your off the pain killers,, the last time you called me you sounded like you where in LA LA land! :whistle:

Looking forward to seeing you there. :beerchug:

Btw, have you learned to shoot left-handed yet? Don't let Bambi escape and jump out in front of you next year, kill 'em all when they are young and tasty!
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom