M4 Gp Full Exhaust For Gen 2 Busa

I bet that with a tune it won't be more than 1-3 hp off of the others. So save $600 but lost 1-3 hp, it's up to you. I love the look and sound of the Brock's streetmeg. If you like the looks and sounds of the M4, I don't think you can go wrong. Brock's has great customer support, though. And they keep their value better because demand is higher. But I can definitely see saving $600.

I bet that with a tune it won't be more than 1-3 hp off of the others. So save $600 but lost 1-3 hp, it's up to you. I love the look and sound of the Brock's streetmeg. If you like the looks and sounds of the M4, I don't think you can go wrong. Brock's has great customer support, though. And they keep their value better because demand is higher. But I can definitely see saving $600.
That's what I was thinking also. 3hp is not that big of a deal for me.

Everybody's not horse power junkies, but thats the world we live in. Some people just want to ride but look and sound good. Sure Brock's is probably number 1 but. But for some of the average people. $1200 just to sound and look good is not likely to happen. I live in a major city and i know i don't street race. Glad we have choices.

Last edited:
I just installed one a couple of weeks ago on my 08...I'm waiting to put my extended swingarm on then I'll be putting her on the dyno for tuning. I also have my ecu flashed and have short stacks in the airbox as well as the pair system removed. I'll let you know what kind of numbers I get.

I just installed one a couple of weeks ago on my 08...I'm waiting to put my extended swingarm on then I'll be putting her on the dyno for tuning. I also have my ecu flashed and have short stacks in the airbox as well as the pair system removed. I'll let you know what kind of numbers I get.
This is exactly the info I would be looking for. Thanks for the reply, I will be eagerly waiting for your results. I was going to buy the Brock's today but I'll wait for your reply.

I installed one on my bike a couple of weeks back. I got plenty of compliments on the look and sound. I got my bike flashed and Dyno tuned after install and my numbers where 5 hp down from the most powerful Gen 2 he has flashed (stock bike only exhaust) and that bike was running the Full Brocks CT. That's a 1100 dollar difference between the 2 exhaust. He informed me that my exhaust put done similar numbers to the Alienhead 2 exhaust and every other GP exhaust flash he has done. Not sure how much power I lost with a my 12 over stretch by the way. Dont mind the stuff everywhere in the garage lmao.

12696933_1025894074137150_428495123838621170_o.jpg

I installed one on my bike a couple of weeks back. I got plenty of compliments on the look and sound. I got my bike flashed and Dyno tuned after install and my numbers where 5 hp down from the most powerful Gen 2 he has flashed (stock bike only exhaust) and that bike was running the Full Brocks CT. That's a 1100 dollar difference between the 2 exhaust. He informed me that my exhaust put done similar numbers to the Alienhead 2 exhaust and every other GP exhaust flash he has done. Not sure how much power I lost with a my 12 over stretch by the way. Dont mind the stuff everywhere in the garage lmao.
Man I just had a couple of guys that also had the system installed and they said if they had to do it over again they would get the brocks. I never thought it would be this tough to choose an exhaust. I just want the most performance out of my bike and spend the least amount of money.

Man I just had a couple of guys that also had the system installed and they said if they had to do it over again they would get the brocks. I never thought it would be this tough to choose an exhaust. I just want the most performance out of my bike and spend the least amount of money.
I'm with you on that one. Still wanna enjoy the hobby and not go broke doing it. But at the same time go a little fast then a stock busa

You should follow there advice and go with the Brock's because you will most likely get more performance out of Brock's and Akrapovic but your gonna pay more. It's not that much more than the M4. I just enjoyed riding I don't run my bike all the time probably 90% cruising 10% racing. I just didn't want to be like everyone else I ride with and get a Brock's because all they bikes look the same.

Reactions: Ham
You should follow there advice and go with the Brock's because you will most likely get more performance out of Brock's and Akrapovic but your gonna pay more. It's not that much more than the M4. I just enjoyed riding I don't run my bike all the time probably 90% cruising 10% racing. I just didn't want to be like everyone else I ride with and get a Brock's because all they bikes look the same.
Yeah I agree wit that statement not having the same exhaust everybody else has. It's good to be different.

All depends on what you want bro,you can figure spending on average of about $100 per hp pertaining to almost every mod out there(pipes,cams,ported heads,etc.).

Thanks for all the replies. I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the Brock's AH in black to match the rest of the bike. I know I'm the type that would be kicking myself if I got the M4 and it wasn't what I was hoping for. I'm also getting the ecu flashed and tuned as well so hopefully I'm pleased with the results. Thanks again for all the information

Thanks for all the replies. I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the Brock's AH in black to match the rest of the bike. I know I'm the type that would be kicking myself if I got the M4 and it wasn't what I was hoping for. I'm also getting the ecu flashed and tuned as well so hopefully I'm pleased with the results. Thanks again for all the information
I may bite the bullet you bit and get the brock's AH also, What would look better on the blue and white busa black or SS

I may bite the bullet you bit and get the brock's AH also, What would look better on the blue and white busa black or SS
For me my frame, swing arm, front and rear sets are all gloss black so that's why I went with the black one. For yours it depends if u want to match the frame and swing arm.

Back