Luggage

OB_Sid

Registered
What do you guys do for long distance luggage. I have some saddle bags and a bag that ties on to the back seat that my tent and sleeping bag fit under. I don't like tank bags they scratch

Hey, out there, I too am interested in the best tank bag both for function and, well, "as good as it can look" without tank problems. Opinions????

I use RKA 47 liter saddlebags and a 16 liter expandible tank bag. Just did a 3 week 5300 mile trip and they worked great. The rear seat is unusable for a passenger with those bags but I used it to strap a tent and sleeping bag down.

I am interested in Hard luggage so I can still ride with a passenger. I know the question has been asked before but does anyone have hard luggage and how do you like it. Any pictures of the stuff?

Bagster tankbags work great and even don't look half bad with cover using stock colors and scheme.
For those unfamiliar with these, it's sort of a full tank bra in stock color scheme with provisions for mounting any of a choice of tankbags to it.

Back