Luggage rack for 2008 Busa?

tmkspy

Registered
Hello to all, and I know this may sounds absurd, as I know the nature of these bikes is not really to tour, but I am looking (without any luck atall) for a rear luggage rack for an '08 Busa,. I am hoping to find something that rides over the rear wheel, so I can carry soft luggage and still have a passenger. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance.

Hello to all, and I know this may sounds absurd, as I know the nature of these bikes is not really to tour, but I am looking (without any luck atall) for a rear luggage rack for an '08 Busa,. I am hoping to find something that rides over the rear wheel, so I can carry soft luggage and still have a passenger. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance.

TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack (Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1340R, '08-) for Givi, Hepco-Becker, & Krauser topcases - GPT.05.576.100.B

Hello to all, and I know this may sounds absurd, as I know the nature of these bikes is not really to tour, but I am looking (without any luck atall) for a rear luggage rack for an '08 Busa,.

:confused2::confused2::confused2:. Why absurd, it is a sport touring bike afterall. You would be surprised at the amount of stuff you can find out there for this bike.

Ventura is a bag system that goes over the rear seat or hangs over the tail section if you still have two up riding.

All saddle bags pretty much hang over the seat so it is up to your rider if they will like it or not.

Then on the most expensive side there is Givi which is a hard luggage system but they do not have a full complete setup for the 2008. Or at least not that I have seen.

Ventura is a bag system that goes over the rear seat or hangs over the tail section.

Bike-Pack System, Ventura Motorcycle Accessories | motorcycle luggage, motorcycle bags, motorcycle rack, motorcycle saddlebags, tank bag, seat bag, headlight covers, motorcycle accessories, motorcycle touring| Pashnit Moto

:easy: Click buy now, will send right out.

1005_700.jpg

1005_700.jpg

I have GIVI saddle bags and Coocase Tail bag I can ride two up. Everything you need is on Twisted Throttle.com

:confused2::confused2::confused2:. Why absurd, it is a sport touring bike afterall.
Well, it can be made into a half decent one with some modification, but no...it is NOT a sport touring bike and I'm sorry but when it IS made into one, I think it looks bloody ridiculous. A hyperbike with a luggage rack looks like a Porsche Carrera Turbo with a 4 by 8 piece of plywood strapped to the roof.

Back