Lowest Price Yet on Dunlop Q2 Package

Awesome! No access to a computer anytime soon, can someone please PM this link to me so I don't lose it. To good a deal to pass up.

TIA
Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome! No access to a computer anytime soon, can someone please PM this link to me so I don't lose it. To good a deal to pass up.

TIA
Posted via Mobile Device

Done. The sale is only for 2 hours on August 19 but the tires can be pre-ordered any time until then.

darn good price indeed! (thought the $218 shipped I paid for Pirelli Angels was hard to beat)

hmmm, I need a set of tires. Anyone have real experiences with these? How about a review?

Regardless, it is a great deal....thanks for posting!

hmmm, I need a set of tires. Anyone have real experiences with these? How about a review?

Regardless, it is a great deal....thanks for posting!

They're great tires! The best out there right now IMO if you like to get down in the twisties.
Do a search- myself, Jinkster, and a couple other's have posted reviews.
Posted via Mobile Device

They're great tires! The best out there right now IMO if you like to get down in the twisties.
Do a search- myself, Jinkster, and a couple other's have posted reviews.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the answer. I look for the reviews! I'm a twisty canyon carver, rubber shredding...oh wait, I live in Floriduh! :banghead:

Thats a price almost too good to pass on.
Are these multi-compound tires ?

I need a set that will not develop a flat spot down center so quick ?
I could care less about cornering as I live in Flattsville, Fla.
I have almost 6,000 miles on a set of Michelin HPXs and only now can I really 'feel' the edge of the flat spot on both front and rear when riding. Getting a bit unnerving it is.

got my money set aside for a pair. gonna see what else i can save money on , too. everything will be 10-20 percent off in the store that night. :thumbsup:

ugh do I need to do this....:poke: I know mu front is good for atleast another 2k rear maybe 800 hmmm delima delima

IMO the Q2 is the best performance street tire available today! Multi-compound, at home on the street or track. My favorite by far!

This is the second time tis year they have had this sale!

I had 10 sets delivered to my house earlier this year! :beerchug:

Gonna have to get ANOTHER set (have 2 sitting in my garage ready to go right now!)

Back