lowered her 1.5" and have a few problems now

not lowered at all (actually raised in the rear), no issue's anywhere and better handling ta boot............:rofl:

i have the same issue. mine is lowered about 1.5 inches. i removed the black plastic thing under the nose and that helped some, but still have it happen. i put my forks as hard as it would go, still did it.

How did you do that?

If you like the looks of your busa lowered,you may have to adjust your riding a bit to fit the stance of the bike as well as adding quite a bit of preload on the forks like others have said.

I've never really understood this, why one would lower their bike and then add preload in order to raise it back up?

I went 2' all the way around and had to walk or jump the bike over three cattle guards. ENJOY :laugh: Now I raised the street bike back up a little and trailor the drag bike. Much better . :thumbsup:

I think the real problem with lowering a bike is when you don't get the proper spring rate for your weight and not adjusting the suspension setup properly. I did mine last March and already put more than 7,500 miles on it and lovin' every minute of it. My fork was sent to Traxxion Dynamics where they cut the springs and had it re-valved/re-sprung according to my weight and riding style and then they tuned it on their suspension dyno. Then, the rear was adjusted/tuned to match the front.
The only problem I've had was the very first time I went over a speed bump. Went a little too fast but never happened again after that. Also, I just have to watch out for potholes which are rare in our area.
One thing I can tell you.....I would never go back to stock setup. I really love the looks and the feel. It feels like the bike's glued to the ground yet very comfortable on long rides. Even 1,000+ miles a day doesn't beat me up. Again, I love it.

By the way, I do mostly highway so it's the perfect setup for me. Not that many twisties in MD anyways.
In case you haven't seen it, here she is.
4716850633_0af76cda38_b.jpg

You can see the fork better in this pic. I just want you to see what the fork looks like after cutting the springs.
4711579614_48ea696b22_b.jpg

Mine used to do this bad when I got it. I lifted it since. you may want to take off your belly wing too before you destroy it. The guy I bought it from gave me a brand new one for if I decided to lift but now I have to find all the mounting stuff.... they ditched it all for some reason.

Back