Lowered bike close to Orlando?

Blaine

Registered
Hey gang, anyone have a lowered Busa or one with a Tobin seat or BOTH, that lives close to Orlando or at least in Central Florida somewhere? :easy:

We both are looking to get a Busa sometime after the first of the year and she wants to sit on one that lets her raise it off the stand and get a feel of the bike and see how it fits her and how she fits on it. Now she's 5', so if anyone is close to her height and has made the bike fit, that would be ideal.

I just want her to make sure she's good with the fit... B4 she gets one, adds a Tobin seat, I lower it and pull the bars back and then she doesn't like the way it fits or feels or rides. NO way do I want to go down that path!!! :banghead: :fight:

We'll ride over to where ever you are or meet you and at your convenience. :thumbsup:

My wife is 5' and my bike was slammed with a tobin seat and she couldnt even touch the ground

theres no way bro,sorry

side shot.jpg

Humm, doing the math :idea:
the 09 bike Seat Height = 31.7 in
The wife's inseam is 28", without her riding boots
A Tobin can lower her 2"
The rear suspension can be lowered another 2"-3". (Ground Clearance:4.7 in)

Standard seat height.31.7"
Toboin seat.............-2.0"
Lower the rear.........-2.0"
New Seat Height....=27.7"

I'm not sure how it works in a real situiation, but the numbers show that it will get the bike low enough for her to ride and still have some clearance

At the moment she rides an 04 Vulcan 1500 that I've lowered 3" and changed the seat and she can sit flat footed. She's ridden all kinds of bikes and wants to move back to a sport bike.

Back