Love my garage scene..they are mating

2hip

Registered
Snicker...finally got the 750 race bike out of storage and got her home. Drove up in the hills and just had a blast. This bike feels so much better than the Busa diving into corners. The geometry and money spent on suspension and brakes is readily apparent. Lacks the grunt power that the Busa has but can't wait to track her. :cheerleader:

2 bikes, ruptured tire, max brushing 04-27-11 008.jpg

2 bikes, ruptured tire, max brushing 04-27-11 010.jpg

2 bikes, ruptured tire, max brushing 04-27-11 011.jpg

2 bikes, ruptured tire, max brushing 04-27-11 012.jpg

Bosshound..would like that very much. Are you planning on going to laguna seca in July? Trying to get some guys together. I think we have Amode, Kento, myself, Rich..and maybe others from Reno.
I do most of my canyon carving on the weekdays...since I work every fricking Saturday...and wifey doesn't like it if I go Sundays cause i work everyother Sunday at the hospital anyway...what is your schedule like?:whistle:

Nice bikes!

Riding a bike with a set up suspension is something that realy has to be expierienced to be apreciated. Really takes the drama out of a myriad of situations you encounter when you pick up the pace.

I need to set some money/time aside to get my busa's suspension taken care of one of these days.

Bosshound..would like that very much. Are you planning on going to laguna seca in July? Trying to get some guys together. I think we have Amode, Kento, myself, Rich..and maybe others from Reno.
I do most of my canyon carving on the weekdays...since I work every fricking Saturday...and wifey doesn't like it if I go Sundays cause i work everyother Sunday at the hospital anyway...what is your schedule like?:whistle:

Salmon Falls Road is 2 Miles from my house :thumbsup:

Saiid, u don't miss a trick do ya? Yah, it is a little ugly on the other side. I have been so busy it just is on the "list". I am working like 60 hours a week currently. But I have to get my sweetie ready for Laguna Seca in mid July. Still toying with putting carbon fiber inner panels on....also battling lazy-itis...:laugh:
Saiid, your eye for detail is just incredible...you rat!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Back