Loud exhuast

BigBoyGSX

Registered
Just wondering what the loudest, deepest sounding exhaust was on these bikes....I have searched and didnt find anything...

Does anyone have sound clips?

Also If I get an aftermarket exhaust, and I am thinking about going turbo in a 2k miles....will the aftermarket exhaust bolt up to the turbo kit or does the turbo kit come with one? thanks

Just wondering what the loudest, deepest sounding exhaust was on these bikes....I have searched and didnt find anything...

Does anyone have sound clips?

Also If I get an aftermarket exhaust, and I am thinking about going turbo in a 2k miles....will the aftermarket exhaust bolt up to the turbo kit or does the turbo kit come with one? thanks
Turbo's use dump pipes.. no exhaust required.

If your going turbo soon to waste the money on an exhaust system

If your certain of going with boost don't waste your money on an aftermarket exhaust...

If you want the loudest aftermarket exhaust D&D would be the one...Performance who knows but everyone will hear you coming...

i have the D&D full 4-into1 and it is the perfect deep tone. they no when you are coming

<!--EDIT|cmc8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150925123 -->

I have a Brocks Performance Megaphone.It has a very deep rumble and it SCREAMS when i get on it!

I'm going to agree with everyone else. Getting an exhaust before going to a turbo it is damn near 75-50% of the parts costs. Why would you even bother, when MOST turbo kits come with a dump. If you want at that point, get a custom made pipe done, and a slip on can (Brock G3 comes to mind)....

DUMP PIPE! Is loud, even louder with S2k Injectors if your going turbo get motorhead's kit comes with a nice dump pipe

Back