i want loud exhaust!

The HMF Dual high mounts will run you any where from $900.00 to $1250.00 depending on whether you by the Carbon cans or not, the carbon cans obviously will be on the higher end.I've seen prices all over the place on the net, so shop around,whether you by from HMF direct or one of their dealers, they are customer oriented and will give you some great service and advice.

D and D is about as obnoxious and loud as you can get if thats what your going for. Not my taste but def. loud.

Go with the HMF duals or the big bird, you wont be disappointed. Good looks, good sound, and good horsepower gains!

JC is right I had D&D on a honda years ago. They are trashy loud, the rivets rust too easily and the finish is just not on par with other exhausts. They are just LOUD, they don't make much power either when compared to other exhausts.

I have a full D&D (4-2-2) system that was on my bike and then I went with the yosh 4-2-1 hi mount and both of them sounded awesome. The D&D's were louder and sounded great. I have heard the slip ons and I did not like them but the full system that I had was really deep. The yosh sound good as well. (They are both for sale, and the yosh has a new can and band still in packing). I went turbo so they are both sitting there.

I run DEVIL duals on mine.  They are the best sounding pipes I have heard on a Busa, Deep Throaty roar, Here 'em coming a long ways off.  I have a sound clip at the house, I will see if I can get it uploaded tonight when I get home.  If not just email me and I will respond with the clip.  The only problem is the full system is very close on the lower fairing, so care needs to be taken not to burn through your fairing.  I put heat shield on mine, turns out wasn't enough and I have some nice burn marks on mine.  Good set of heat shields will take care of it.

sound examples

<!--EDIT|kromebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106933242 -->

ben_on_busa.JPG

Do any bikes still have baffles? I used to do that on my old bikes ... what a racket .... especially the 2 strokers.
I drilled holes into the mufflers on the vmax which is a common mod for better sound.

I never hear much talk about two brothers exhaust but I have dual bolt ons and they sound pretty good. Good deep throaty sound and pretty loud but not obnoxious. You might want to take a look at them. Just my .02

Stay away from d and D mine lasted for about 2 months before they rusted to hell
mad.gif

I had my D&D's on for about 2-4 months and never had a rust problem and they sounded awesome. Really loud deep growl.

i had the black show and go and the part that black ( the whole system) rusted. If you have stainless steel may be different but i wont find out
mad.gif

Back