Lots of Busa's

Did I mention that most of my friends that came are European... so you may see a few of their cars in the background with their old plates still on.
You -->
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
<--everyone

Ken: You might consider photographing that scene (without the 'busas, of course) tomorrow to put the speculation to rest.

Ok boys you got me

I did not have 100 busa's at my house last weekend, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express
cool.gif

this one is going to be bust for days I saw this pic on the here along time ago nice try............
repost.gif

Re: Lots of Busa's

Makes me want to walk up and try my key in everyone of them just to see if it would work.

Can't fool me bro...that's Germany all the way---most all the homes over there have the ceramic tile roof and the streets have the cobblestone layout as you see there...walked on more streets in the towns that were done just like that than streets that weren't...Germany is a very old country----absolutely loved the country and history and people...most beautiful country I've ever seen in my opinion....:beerchug:

Ok boys you got me

I did not have 100 busa's at my house last weekend, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express
cool.gif
[/QUOTE

Ok just having some Busa Fun, as I really did not have 100 busa's at my house last weekend, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express

Back