Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Dog

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, at the gas station I work at, there was an ad for a lost dog that popped up in the window. A lot of us found it kinda funny, however we do hope they found the dog, can't really tell what kind it is... Can you?

lost_dog.jpg

Dog sure looks happy in that picture! They must really be good owners for it to look that happy.

That's a HORRIBLE picture. How is anyone suppose recognize it?
winkold.gif

I think I found it though

free_cat.jpg

plus dogs usually make a bigger thump, except for a chihuahua... then it's thumptmump...schreech...rwrwrwrwrwrw...thumpthump...schreech...varoomvaroom....schreeeeeee
ech...thumpthump
cool.gif

OK but you cant blame me. what does it look like...maybe the kids parents didnt want a dog and told their kid it was a new breed of dog and the poor kid now thinks cats are dogs. It could happen

Last edited by a moderator:
OK but you cant blame me. what does it look like...maybe the kids parents didnt want a dog and told their kid it was a new breed of dog and the poor kid now thinks cats are dogs. It could happen
I guess the words "LOST DOG" didn't give you a clue....
laugh.gif
Your working to much.

laugh.gif
Your working to much.
I was over at Chris's house yesterday so our kids could play together and he was wondering why everyone thought it was a "Dog" in the picture. I didn't have the heart to tell him in person. I thought it would be more fun for him to keep wondering...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

post-12-64683-lost_dog.jpg
laugh.gif
Your working to much.
I was over at Chris's house yesterday so our kids could play together and he was wondering why everyone thought it was a "Dog" in the picture. I didn't have the heart to tell him in person. I thought it would be more fun for him to keep wondering...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
moon.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Top Bottom