Loomis and Takeuon

Nite! I'm off to bed.....Loomis and I are headin' outta here early tomorrow afternoon. See y'all on the other side....in 4D :laugh:

:cheerleader:

Nite! I'm off to bed.....Loomis and I are headin' outta here early tomorrow afternoon. See y'all on the other side....in 4D :laugh:

:cheerleader:

Brian and Loomis,
I hope this post reaches you Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed in the morning of your ride!:thumbsup:
Please take care and be safe not only on the road to, but on the roads OF the bash.
Looking forward to lots-O-pics and daily reports so that we may live vicariously through your post and enjoy the days with you from afar.
Bubba

Leaving in 1.5hr. Can't WAIT to see everybody, and some NEW members. Looking forward to RIDING..

Brian and Loomis,
I hope this post reaches you Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed in the morning of your ride!:thumbsup:
Please take care and be safe not only on the road to, but on the roads OF the bash.
Looking forward to lots-O-pics and daily reports so that we may live vicariously through your post and enjoy the days with you from afar.
Bubba

Thanks Bubba! Pics O' plenty for sure!

You da Hoon that made it happen

Nice to meet yall, cant wait to ride with ya. :thumbsup:

Brian and Loomis,
Bubba

+10000 Hope you guys have a safe trip! Man, I so wish I was joining everyone. I'll think about all the fun everyone is having while I'm at work! :banghead:

Back