Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookout Vegas here we come...

Roulette- $50 on Black 22 please....I'll PM you on where to send the winnings :laugh:

PP me the funds and I'll make sure it get's played.. No guarantee's you will win.. :whistle: Even if you win.. :rofl:

Going to be a good time...

I just hope I can get Chris drunk and Doyle to dance:laugh:

Hey Mike, You will have better luck getting me to dance than you will getting Chris drunk.. :laugh:
Bring them new leather pants you just bought and I'll break them in for ya.. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:

Sounds like a blast!
Have fun but be careful!

What's wrong with y'all? ???

Should I have said.... yous guys? :laugh:

Joking :poke:

Y'all is you.. You guys is not you.. :whistle:

Y'all will be missed.. :sad:

LOL, that sounds funny coming from you guys!

Anyhoo.....have a great time and DON'T forget the camera....I want to live vicariously through Y'alls trip to LV.

LOL, that sounds funny coming from you guys!

Anyhoo.....have a great time and DON'T forget the camera....I want to live vicariously through Y'alls trip to LV.

Thank you.. Camera all charged and ready to go.. :thumbsup:

^^^^ That's not me... ^^^^^

Really it's not me... :whistle: :rofl:

We sure had a good time at coyote ugly and a couple other places that we probably should not have went to while we were there. :laugh:

Bump.............Spudley where you at?

We were just out there last month and loved it. You will have a blast. If you get a chance go and see the ventriloquist Terry Fator Show at the Mirage. Its well worth the money. Good luck, enjoy and have fun!!

I sent Spudley a pm so far no reply? ???

Doyle: I have his phone number if you want it.

There are a number of other great .oRgsters there, as well, who threw me a fantastic dinner the night I was available and in-town last fall.

I've ridden with them; some came to the Stampede, etc.

If you want amplifying information, hit me up, yo!

:beerchug:

Doyle: I have his phone number if you want it.

There are a number of other great .oRgsters there, as well, who threw me a fantastic dinner the night I was available and in-town last fall.

I've ridden with them; some came to the Stampede, etc.

If you want amplifying information, hit me up, yo!

:beerchug:

FWIW Scar informed us in no uncertain terms that it would be in our best interest to show him a good time. I believe the words banned and public stoning were used!:whistle::laugh:

IMG_0452%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D[1].jpg

IMG_0445%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D[1].jpg

Top Bottom