Looking for volunteers

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We have the feature on the site for live support, you know where members can generate chat sessions. This tool is really for the folks that are new the site and may need to know how to post pics, how to edit a post or anything with the site.. If you cant answer the question then you can escalate to an admin who can help... We have some folks that currently have access to the live operator site and if you guys (and gal) want to get back into the groove then let me know...

I need some folks that have been here for awhile and have a firm understanding of how the site works.....

Post here if you are interested...

CAp

Count me in Sir! I would be honored to have some kind of responsibility here on the .Org (hint to my title under my name). I work 2nd shift, so I am on in the afternoon hours and late night hours.

Sounds interesting. Sign me up!

--Wag--

Doug,

You can add me to the list
wink.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 06 2007,22:45) I lost the webpage on the last computer crash.
If you still want my help like before, PM me the site.
link sent

will help any way i can Doug...
super.gif
I will be in OKC Tuesday-Thursday this coming week too.

Chad

(05bulldog @ Jan. 07 2007,09:28) will help any way i can Doug...  
super.gif
 I will be in OKC Tuesday-Thursday this coming week too.

Chad
We should get together.....

I'd love to help out Cap but i'm working so many hours i doubt i'd be of much assistance...i know...the road to he11's paved with good intentions but..just wanted you to know i'm here if ya get in a pinch...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I clicked on the support button one night and next thing I know Nathan is chatting with me.
beerchug.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jan. 07 2007,11:39) I'd love to help out Cap but i'm working so many hours i doubt i'd be of much assistance...i know...the road to he11's paved with good intentions but..just wanted you to know i'm here if ya get in a pinch...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Same here... I've been neglegting my moderator duties on my local site even! Just too much going in with a new property in the process of opening soon~ Otherwise I'd be more then happy to help out here however I can...

Back