Looking for some Help....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Return-Path: <luvmy300zx@earthlink.net>
Received: from  rly-xj05.mx.aol.com (rly-xj05.mail.aol.com [172.20.116.42]) by air-xj03.mail.aol.com (v98.10) with ESMTP id MAILINXJ33-52640480dd1b5; Fri, 05 Mar 2004  00:19 :19 -0500
Received: from  swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net (swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net [207.217.120.123]) by rly-xj05.mx.aol.com (v98.5) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXJ58-52640480dd1b5; Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:19 :13 -0500
Received: from misspiggy.psp.pas.earthlink.net ([207.217.78.246])by swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net with esmtp (Exim 3.33 #1)id 1Az7js-0005bk-00for *********@aol.com; Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:19 :12 -0800
Message-ID: <4720963.1078463952247.JavaMail.root@misspiggy.psp.pas.earthlink.net>
Date: 3/5/2004 12:19 :11 AM Eastern Standard Time
Reply-To: ndifreke nenty <luvmy300zx@earthlink.net>
To: ********@aol.com
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #**********
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Earthlink Zoo Mail 1.0

This is the Header from E-mail corespondance with the Scumbag.... Can anyone make heads or tales from where it was dropped in the system....
This fraude cost my friend $7500 for a car that was never delivered. Bought on ebay...

well you have his isp earthlink.net

give them a call and tell them about the fraud they are committing from that account and see if you can get his real name and/or address
rock.gif

Sorry to have taken so long but I didn't have time earlier to fill in the blanks...
Here's the skinny. V1 wants to purchase a car off the internet. V1 uses E-bay to locate potential seller and type of car he's looking for. When V1 finds SB1 (Scumbag1) a deal is arranged to purchase car for a set fee of $7500 to be transfered via wire transfer... SB1 gives V1 all info necessary to recieve cash with the promise of delivering the car ASAP. Other types of varification were used by V1 to confirm car was legit (obviously, this didn't work) so V1 sends a wire transfer to JP Morgan Chase Bank in New York, New York. SB1 picks up the money and the rest is history... The info above is from the e-mail correspondence made between V1 and SB1. I was hoping someone could help me find the drop in point of the mail. I'm not exactly sure if they spoofed some/all of the header. This might even be a hi-jacked e-mail account. Any help offered would greatly be appreciated!!! V1 is a close friend and nearly lost his mother the same day all this took place to a heart attack.

If the header is legit, the first mail exchange (misspiggy) is probably in Pasadena, CA., the 2nd one is in probably in Fullerton, CA. But that may or may not mean a whole lot in finding him/her...

once again....I'm about to become the most unpopular bastid on this site.

why would anybody send a stranger 7500.oo bucks .

Ever heard of using a middle man ? ...ESCROW... You send them the $.
When you see an' aprove of the goods, the deal goes thru.

How many times do we have to get suckered people ?

I still feel for the guy thou....

If the thief lives on my island , I will help get yer friends money back . Guess thats all I can do from here.

hav a hopefully richer one.....richer in more ways than one

RSD.

master of the obvious RSD... good hindsite as always.. haha.

that much money should be able to get L.E. involved I would think...

master of the obvious RSD... good hindsite as always.. haha.
ya well maybe if we all keep stating the obvious over an' over an' fuggin' over again , we might perhaps one day , be able to put an end to these rip-off bastids . We might actual be able to say to our frinds and family...."DON'T , don't do it. You might get ripped off ".

yer not just gonna follow me around the site , like an ol' ugly stray dog , an' try an' hump my leg every chance you get....are ya ?

'cause if you are.....

That's horrible man, will the scamming ever stop? Nope, not until the consumer starts covering their rear a little more. Man a transaction of that magnitude would have taken place in person. Sorry about that and hope it works out.

Have him work with the Bank he did the wire transfer with. Could find the identiy of SB1 that way. They may have reiembusment for this fraud.

Tried that avenue, but they wouldn't do a thing........ The police won't even take a report! The New York Dept said they only take reports in person..... He lives in Kansas! Have called everyone who'll listen, hindsite is always 20/20.....

Where was this car suppose to be located at?? In the post from LCW said from Pasadena of fullerton?? I am close to those areas if you can find an address I could check it out for you.

Back