Looking for some Good, Cheap Boots

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for some good, cheap boots. Anyone know a website where I can find a good deal on boots?
Thanks,
D-

Their prices seem to be reasonable.

cool.gif

I bought a pair of SetUp boots from Newenough. They are manufactured under Sidi and were not expensive at all. I think they were $135.00. They aren't full race boots, but ample for street use IMO.

What size do you wear? I have a set of Alpinstar SMX Race Boots in size 10, like new, I'd sell cheap!

newenough is a great vendor... I ordered boots from them and the first pair was the wrong size the second pair were defective... the third pair were just right!!! They did not charge shipping on anything even though the first pair was my fault for not giving the right boot size. They are great to deal with!!!!

Yeah. I was worried about sizing when I ordered leathers and they siad I could exchange till I got it right.

Newenough is a great company.
I got jacket and gloves and had them the next day.
They have some great deals.

new enough is in shallowater tx Hey guess what I live in shallowater tx, I've met them good ppl bought My helmet from them.
biggrin.gif
great deals.

here's the deal of the week from NewEnough

Paul's Comments: The Hurricane boot is ideal for street riders and touring riders who need a protective waterproof boot. These boots are made in Italy, and unlike most Italian motorcycle boots, these are made of leather (rather than synthetic leather like Lorica), so they should break in well and be comfortable. We have not carried these boots before acquiring this load of closeout boots, but Diadora, is a well known brand, and since the price was SO good, we couldn't pass up purchasing this style for a closeout sale. Take the "View Larger Pictures" link above to see some good close-up shots of this boot's features.

Boots

I got these boots and they are less than $150 with free shipping.  Great boots and terra is very helpful.  I would recommend these, available in Black, Blue, and Red.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134751855 -->

here's the deal of the week from NewEnough

Paul's Comments:  The Hurricane boot is ideal for street riders and touring riders who need a protective waterproof boot.  These boots are made in Italy, and unlike most Italian motorcycle boots, these are made of leather (rather than synthetic leather like Lorica), so they should break in well and be comfortable.  We have not carried these boots before acquiring this load of closeout boots, but Diadora, is a well known brand, and since the price was SO good, we couldn't pass up purchasing this style for a closeout sale.  Take the "View Larger Pictures" link above to see some good close-up shots of this boot's features.
I will look into these. The price is right and the description is very helpful.
Thanks,
D-

I'm running sidi vertebra 2;s. I can wear them to class, no problem. Comfortable, vented, etc etc. Worth the money IMHO... you're only gonna buy them once!

NewEnough is always the place I go to first. Great deals, products and customer service.

+1 on Newenough.

I've had very good luck with them.

Highly recommended.

Back