Looking for a new 06

Well, I may have jumped the gun. State 8 never called me back so either they weren't interested in a sale, or they didn't have an 06. The search continues.

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 09 2007,09:14) Well, I may have jumped the gun. State 8 never called me back so either they weren't interested in a sale, or they didn't have an 06. The search continues.
i stopped in yesterday and Phil had actually called off. i did see an 06 le white there used with a yoshimura pipe. still dont know if they have a new one in stock since there warehouse is in a seperate building. i apologize for the inconvenience for you but im sure Phil will get back in touch with ya. if you do find one elsewhere prior to him contacting you, then by all means go for it as he did not follow thru yesterday.

No problem Ozzy, there is no urgency. I'll see if he calls today and if not, I'll ring him up again. Apparently they were very popular and I may have to rethink this. Custom paint is always an option.

Chief

I bought both of my Busa's from Extreme, one from the ohio store and one from the Claysville PA store. I bought an 05 Red and Black, and oh yeah I also have a 06 White LE. If your search doesn't turn up anything let me know, I might think about parting ways with mine. Full brocks system and PC installed from the day I bought it , nice break in, and no races on it. 2,300 miles
smile.gif

Glad to hear you're interested in owning a Busa, but you know you can hang with us no matter what you ride
biggrin.gif

Good luck with the search...my dealer is in NC and was well worth the drive...I can give him a call if you want another road trip south...
smile.gif

State 8 called and left a message. They do not have one even though they thought that they did. I sent a pm to the lady advertising the 06 on EBay. Although I typically don't buy used, I do like the one she has and it has very low miles. I've resigned myself to the fact that if I can't have a new 06 LE, I'll just buy an 07 in blue. Thanks everyone for the help!
beerchug.gif

If you change your mind, let me know...I'll call the guy in NC
biggrin.gif

You might enjoy a new '08 if they're all the hypes saying they are
lurk.gif

Back