Looking for a favour from an American member.

JeffSyh

Registered
I've been gone for awhile, but I was going to order some exhaust headers for my c6 corvette and the company speed engineering does not ship internationally. I was wondering if I could get it shipped to an American member then have it shipped to Canada, I will pay for all shipping costs and some $ for having to deal with it.

I have a Canadian friend whos a member here . He has special arrangements across the border in New York . He just drives down and gets what he needs and drives back into Canada. I can get you connected with John .

I've been gone for awhile, but I was going to order some exhaust headers for my c6 corvette and the company speed engineering does not ship internationally. I was wondering if I could get it shipped to an American member then have it shipped to Canada, I will pay for all shipping costs and some $ for having to deal with it.
Which part of Canada?

Snapchat-409704648.jpg

Everything showed up I wanna say thanks to everyone that tried to help (even though you were Californian lol) and a shout out too @BigBSBusa thank you.

Kooks were roughly $5000-7000 cnd just for headers here in canada these are speed engineering 2 inch headers and xpipe said and done was $2000 cnd shipped with all clamps, gaskets, studs and o2 sensor extensions.

Sorry I ment the hooker black hearts the kooks are around $5000 for complete system.
I believe that money saved is money earned.

Back