lookin to buy a busa

quikgixx

Registered
ive been riding for 5 years i'm on my 3rd bike,a  04 gsxr 1000 it is a blast to ride but i love drag racing and it is a ##### to keep the front end down,I've lowered it,strapped it and still cant keep the front end down.I'm thinking of a busa,I weigh 170lbs,what kind of results could I expect from the busa.my best 60' time on the 1000 is a 1.72 and my et was only a 10.19,@142mph any help would be appreciated,thanks

Only 10.19?? Man that sounds pretty good to me, but I'm not a drag racer. I'm sure some of our drag racing members can give you better input, though.

A busa would be a better choice for you since you like to drag race. I use to own an 03 1000 and I also drag raced it the best I could run was 9.7's at 147mph the bike was lowered and had a slip-on pipe. I sold that and bought the busa but have not had the chance to run it in the 1/4 yet but I run it at a local 1/8th mile track every week. I run about 2 tenths and 3mph faster in the 1/8th on the busa then I did on the gixxer. Hope this helps out some.
smile.gif

Back