Look who came to dinner

(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,12:44)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,09:37)
(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,12:22)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:21) Was Pac alone? No wife and kid? What's he doing in the states aside from hanging out with the likes of you?
tounge.gif
He came over smack the SoCal Busa crew back into line. He heard there was trouble, got on a plane, and took care of business.
I kind of doubt any of you guys are any different after his visit...there's just no helping some, you know?
laugh.gif

Poor Pac, had his work cut out for him too...
tounge.gif
Maybe not...but I am very clean shaven
biggrin.gif
*refraining from further comment*
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,09:56)
(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,12:44)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:21) Was Pac alone? No wife and kid? What's he doing in the states aside from hanging out with the likes of you?
tounge.gif
He came over smack the SoCal Busa crew back into line. He heard there was trouble, got on a plane, and took care of business.
I kind of doubt any of you guys are any different after his visit...there's just no helping some, you know?
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
*refraining from further comment*
laugh.gif
yeah...don't go there.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(shortBoarder @ Sep. 17 2007,11:44)
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Where's the TMI smiley when you need it!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 17 2007,13:11) Where's the TMI smiley when you need it!  
tounge.gif
I don't think "TMI" and "smiley" go together too well - especially in this case.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:47) Sorry but ALL the pic's are blury
sad.gif
PAC, welcome stateside my brown brother!
smile.gif

I would say welcome to civilization, but well, you wound up in California...
laugh.gif

P.S.- Charles, you ARE a lanky drink of water- somebody buy the man a bacon cheeseburger and a beer!!
poke.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 17 2007,08:03) Walk us thru, Gunny.   I bet a lot of the newer members don't know...

Who's that on the left in the last pic  
crazy.gif

laugh.gif
shortboarder on the left in the Alpinestars jacket
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 17 2007,13:08)
(omslaw @ Sep. 17 2007,08:03) Walk us thru, Gunny. I bet a lot of the newer members don't know...

crazy.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
Naw, next pic down, Rich. The one where Gunny's hammin' it up for the camera.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 17 2007,11:14)
(BA BUSA @ Sep. 17 2007,13:08)
(omslaw @ Sep. 17 2007,08:03) Walk us thru, Gunny.   I bet a lot of the newer members don't know...

crazy.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
Naw, next pic down, Rich.   The one where Gunny's hammin' it up for the camera.  
laugh.gif
Last one was that lazy bum Robb and the wif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,06:49) It's PacMan!!!!!

Was he clean shaven?!  
laugh.gif

How's he doing?
as always, Em...

Guns didn't think I was clean shaven...and promptly pointed that out to me.

I could only reply with a smile and tell him that I'm shaven where it counts.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

And sweet bejesus, Guns...how come you didn't tell me the shirt looked two sizes too small? good Lord...
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 17 2007,10:48)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,08:47) Sorry but ALL the pic's are blury  
sad.gif
PAC, welcome stateside my brown brother!      
smile.gif

I would say welcome to civilization, but well, you wound up in California...    
laugh.gif

P.S.- Charles, you ARE a lanky drink of water- somebody buy the man a bacon cheeseburger and a beer!!    
poke.gif
thanks, Shibumi...

Not too bad of a place these Californians got over here.

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 17 2007,11:05)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,06:49) It's PacMan!!!!!

Was he clean shaven?!  
laugh.gif

How's he doing?
I wouldn't know  
crazy.gif
Haha...you keep your stinky hands to yourself, ya bastid.
laugh.gif

Still hate you, though. That truck, man... :drool:

laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 17 2007,11:10)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,10:01) I dont know if Paul was quite or if BA and Lamb where just LOUD!
argue.gif
ALL OF THE ABOVE  
tounge.gif
well, you know...it's a tight group. It ain't my style to barge in and make myself at home.

Besides...you guys had plenty stories enough to last the night. Not mention much more interesting than anything I would tell.

So, how long are you stateside Pac? Any big plans? Please don't tell me hanging with that crew is the highlight of your trip
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

All in all, it was a heck of a time...these guys were a great group. And close-knit, as well.

It's a damn shame, actually...I was feeling embarassed.

Back home, the groups of riders are kinda tight, but the only thing they boast about is how fast they were able to take the one worthy turn on the island...not to mention how fast they were able to go in rush hour traffic.

These guys are talking about something worthy...and I didn't have a dang thing to say.

Oh well...it was just as fun sitting there and listening to them. Quite the crew they got...and I'll honestly say I'm damned proud I was priveleged enough to meet up with them.
beerchug.gif

And damn you, Rich...my money IS good around here.
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 17 2007,12:36) So, how long are you stateside Pac?  Any big plans?  Please don't tell me hanging with that crew is the highlight of your trip  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
I'm here at least until the end of September, Ems...no big plans so far. I was supposed to head out somewhere north, but it loks like that may not happen.

And yes, sweetie...the highlight of my trip thus far has been meeting up with this bunch of cool cats. It ain't all that bad, though.
smile.gif

Had a good time...it's just too bad it was so short.
sad.gif

Back