LOOK AT THIS TOPIC TITLE.......

I think sometimes people sign into boards just to cause problems, it has happened here a couple of times that I know of. There is no excuse for that kind of filth!

AMEN! That's why I like it here too.
And.... I was kiddin, I really love martians, ESPECIALLY on Thursdays

ignorant loser! I detest racist idiots!!! Not much gets me pissed......but racist sugarbritches put me over the top. Sorry you had to see that BDawg!

Didn't see the post before it was deleted, but judging by the title, looks like just another dumb ass with a third grade education spoutin' off. I don't get it and prob never will understand where these idiots are comin' from.

Didn't see the post before it was deleted, but judging by the title, looks like just another dumb ass with a third grade education spoutin' off.  I don't get it and prob never will understand where these idiots are comin' from.
unfortunately it is still there.  Not worth going to see.  as a matter of fact I am pulling the plug and not going back....

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085701008 -->

Things like this used to offend me, now I feel sorry for the guys. Man somebody's going to put them in body bags over a "word". Anybody who says it's just a word has never been on the receiving end of "WORDS" and seen the damage they can do. As the scripture says "what so a man sows, so does a man reap". So we'll see.....

Heres the link to be cut and pasted

http://www.labusas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=743649#743649
Brother, Words are Power. God created us in his image. He gave us little micro versions of his greatness, and one of those is the spoken word. A man that keeps his word is a good man, a man that doesn't is a beast - how often is that emphasized in the bible? almost too much to quote here without holding an impromptu bible study - LOL! Also it is good to remember that God created the universe, By speaking it into being. Easy to forget that sometimes, as we go through our daily lives and not particularly paying attention to what we say to each other, but you are right on the the mark. Words can bring pleasure, pain, happiness and grief. Words have power no matter how much we tell ourselves they don't. so what I am saying is I hear ya and feel your pain. I'm not African American but I was extremely over-weight as a child (still am really) and those words hurt a lot too. /rant

<!--EDIT|chopperkeys
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085701154 -->

That's exactly why I stay on this site, plus I know if one of my kids wants to stand beside me and read along they will keep the morals I'm trying to teach them in tact. There are ignorant people all over this world and you'll never be able to change the way they are, but you can limit the kinds of people and things you surround yourself with.

Stay cool bro.....

Dan

w ere all cyclist on a board like this. good enough for me!sorry someone wasnt thinking before typing.

I can just imagine what it said Dawg.......friggen peckerhead racist pigs......shoot em all, or am I being to harsh?
My opinion anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bigdawg consider the source. You know it's a punk that has to type it and would never have the balls to say it to your face!  
mad.gif
Fug that azzhole!

Amen, In todays world there should be no room for such ignorance.  I thank Cap, Ninja, etc. for running  such a clean, high quality, non-offensive site where we can all come, learn, and enjoy.

Sorry BigDawg that you still have to come across shiat like that.
Thanks bro, that's what happens when you uncle, brother & father have the same SS#
biggrin.gif

Things like this used to offend me, now I feel sorry for the guys.  Man somebody's going to put them in body bags over a "word".  Anybody who says it's just a word has never been on the receiving end of "WORDS" and seen the damage they can do. As the scripture says "what so a man sows, so does a man reap".    So we'll see.....

Heres the link to be cut and pasted

http://www.labusas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=743649#743649
Brother, Words are Power.  God created us in his image.  He gave us little micro versions of his greatness, and one of those is the spoken word.  A man that keeps his word is a good man, a man that doesn't is a beast - how often is that emphasized in the bible? almost too much to quote here without holding an impromptu bible study - LOL!  Also it is good to remember that God created the universe, By speaking it into being.  Easy to forget that sometimes, as we go through our daily lives and not particularly paying attention to what we say to each other, but you are right on the the mark.  Words can bring pleasure, pain, happiness and grief.  Words have power no matter how much we tell ourselves they don't. so what I am saying is I hear ya and feel your pain.  I'm not African American but I was extremely over-weight as a child (still am really) and those words hurt a lot too. /rant
Well spoken Chopper, there are many forms of discrimination! And the most dangerous weapon (including suicide) is the tongue.

Hey Bigdawg consider the source. You know it's a punk that has to type it and would never have the balls to say it to your face!  
mad.gif
Fug that azzhole!
Amen, christian or not! Someone better be on they're A game to say that to my face. Instead of hiding behind a PC screen. Let's just say I'd have a whole lot of repenting to do!!!!!! and the local ER would have new customer!

<span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!</span></span></span>

Shall I arrange a personal introduction for these people and that Fugging Board in General?  Ya know folks are right, words don't have any power behind em'.  They are just words, I mean, really...  

Yeah right, and that HITLER POS didn't get anything done with his words...  Language is the programming code of the mind...

So...

Part of that "Let God Sort em Out" concept...

I have just the thing....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085750437 -->

mh60rf.jpg

That board is a tough one...I lurked on there for nearly a year (never got up the nerve to post because I would have been torn apart), but it's very, shall we say, open about what you can talk about...taking offense to most everyone there...I've witnessed some pretty big fights on there from the nose bleed seats, and I don't care to even read that link up there because I already know how that board operates...

It's a free world, that's why they do what they do...it's also freedom of choice to not look at it guys/gals...hang out where things are a little more tolerant...do yourself a favor and don't go back!

Now, we have some guys on h.org that post there too, so no offense to those that find enjoyment on other boards...
cool.gif

Back