Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockhartphillips Frame Sliders

Why don't you look for Euro Racing sliders? If not,then try www.dsrpowersports.com They take Paypal and send almost anywhere. I know for a fact they are huge Lockhart Phillips dealer.
Thanks Sithor , tried both of 'em. No joy .
down.gif

Guam's where I'm from, Bigdr....just about 4.5 hours west of Hawaii.

Krieg....how'd you know I was from there?
I have read others refering to it Pac...seems like I read a thread where RSD was calling you a guamite or guamian or something
smile.gif
Plus I remember your post from when you had you accident.
sweet deal...I'm honored to be remembered!
beerchug.gif
Never hurts to have friends anyway Pac. You never know I may get to Guam someday for some riding or you may get to Idaho
smile.gif

smile.gif

Idaho......

Never been anywhere near there...I think. Actually, I take that back. I probably flew over Idaho when I went on training in Feb03.

I may be in Reno come December....but we'll see. If you ever make it out this way, you be sure to drop me a line...I can pick you up at the airport if need be, take ya around and stuff.
wink.gif

Idaho......

Never been anywhere near there...I think. Actually, I take that back. I probably flew over Idaho when I went on training in Feb03.

I may be in Reno come December....but we'll see. If you ever make it out this way, you be sure to drop me a line...I can pick you up at the airport if need be, take ya around and stuff.
wink.gif
Cool, if you ever do get to Idaho let me know your coming and I will show you around. We have some good roads as long as you come when it's above freezing. You probably don't run into much sub zero and snow do you Pac?

got mine on ebay for $23 but only silver caps.

laugh.gif
Nah...not really. But then again, I don't mind 40 degree weather. Nice and crisp....

I went to TX for my training...the DFW area. Weather was a cool 40-44 during the day, and about 38-36 night time. I loved it! Stayed in the Adam's Mark Hotel...

Coupla times I'd be up at 1 or 2 in the morning...stroll down outside the lobby dressed in my quick-dry shorts, tennis shoes, t-shirt and a windbreaker smokin the cig.

laugh.gif
All the people riding the transit would look at me funny as they passed by.

Now when I went to Kansas City, Missouri, that shid was cold! Fuggin 12 below.
wow.gif
I sat down on one of the window ledges outside the hotel, and my butt froze to the sill! Dang...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah...not really. But then again, I don't mind 40 degree weather. Nice and crisp....

I went to TX for my training...the DFW area. Weather was a cool 40-44 during the day, and about 38-36 night time. I loved it! Stayed in the Adam's Mark Hotel...

Coupla times I'd be up at 1 or 2 in the morning...stroll down outside the lobby dressed in my quick-dry shorts, tennis shoes, t-shirt and a windbreaker smokin the cig.

laugh.gif
All the people riding the transit would look at me funny as they passed by.

Now when I went to Kansas City, Missouri, that shid was cold! Fuggin 12 below.
wow.gif
I sat down on one of the window ledges outside the hotel, and my butt froze to the sill! Dang...
Oh yeah anything below zero is narley. The winter I was 21 I was working nights in a potato processing factory, yup processing potatoes in Idaho
biggrin.gif
, and when I came out in the morning it was 58 below zero with the wind chill factor. My damn car doors were frozen shut....Ended up catching a ride home with a guy and getting the car in the afternoon when it had warmed up a bit  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119446031 -->

laugh.gif

now that's cold....fuggin-a! 58 below? Dang...

now that's cold....fuggin-a! 58 below? Dang...
Yup, that was with the wind chill.....very, very cold. that was on the other side of the state where I grew up though. BOise area is like a tropical climate compared to over there. We rarely get to zer here.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119490339 -->

Top Bottom