Local weather

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Just wanted to let you guys know that for the next 10 days, the lowest it is supposed to get is 55 degrees on the 26th... It is awful to have this kind of weather...

Hmmm... what to do?  Oh!  I know...

Forecast for Milton, FL (32570)

10-Day Forecast NEW: Faster Radar Maps & No Ads

High /
Low (°F) Precip. %
Today
Dec 19 Mostly Sunny 79°/52° 0 %
Wed
Dec 20 Mostly Cloudy 73°/56° 0 %
Thu
Dec 21 T-Showers 73°/57° 40 %
Fri
Dec 22 Showers 70°/53° 60 %
Sat
Dec 23 Cloudy 69°/53° 10 %
Sun
Dec 24 Few Showers 65°/43° 30 %
Mon
Dec 25 Showers 65°/40° 40 %
Tue
Dec 26 Scattered Showers 55°/36° 30 %
Wed
Dec 27 Partly Cloudy 55°/39° 10 %
Thu
Dec 28 Mostly Sunny 60°/40° 10 %
Last Updated Dec 19 06:13 a.m. CT

DSC05321.JPG

Niiiice, we just had a few days of warmth up here in CT, and now its getting cold. At least I had some fun while it lasted.

The unseasonable warmer weather has been welcome here in RI too!
SHOCKED.gif

Crank’n up some winter miles on the Busa!
super.gif

woke up to a foot of snow in my yard this morning, and it's still going. Took me almost an hour to get to work
SHOCKED.gif

Yeah, my heart bleeds for you
mad.gif

It's coming to that time of the year in New England where you look outside, sun is shining bright and you think "Wow... looks nice out there". So you go outside and it's 3 degress!

well enjoy your day, they are shutting down due to the storm, so I got to go home
argue.gif
and I got too much work to go home. Oh well what you gonna do.

I am crying a river for you! We had a nice warm day yesterday and I couldn't get out to ride... going out today with a balmy hi of 49 degrees.

Ummmmm.................Bite Me!
laugh.gif

<---- WI stands for WInter

Woke up this morning to a balmy 41F, packed the tank bag for work and had coffee and breakfast. While reading the paper is says that the storm heading our way as arrrived and will be getting better through the day. Turn on the local TV to find out that the interstate is closed West of us and that the storm has hit the Sandias and is dumping a ton of snow on them... well, unpacked the tank bag and drove the truck in.

Have fun with the weather you are having and put a few miles on for me.

Woke up this morning to 6" of snow. Where you ask???

Las Vegas. I couldn't freakin believe it.

(ToyKraz @ Dec. 19 2006,12:04) Woke up this morning to 6" of snow. Where you ask???

Las Vegas. I couldn't freakin believe it.
That is surely a sign of the apocalypse.
eek2.gif

temp is gonna stay in high 60's here.- drizzle is settling in. Y'know- just damp enough to make it a cautious ride.

(macbusa @ Dec. 19 2006,10:26) It will be 71 in Charlotte today.......and our roads have CORNERS  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif
DANG IT!!
laugh.gif

Back