Little Payback

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Sooooooooo We took the trip to Talequah this morning, There it was me on the Busa, Two VTX 1300s, A Honsa Shadow and my buddy on His Harley who brough along two of his buddies on Harleys as well as his new young girlfreind on the back of his. We let the Shadow lead most of the way there because he knew exactly where we were going.

Well all was fine until we are sitting eating our breakfast shooting the sh*t when my buddies girlfreind turns to me and says I think your bike is pretty. But why didnt you get a Harley, Dear Lord. After they stopped laughing and using the word crotch rocket about 500 times and ( well you can imagine ) I looked at her and told her, On the way back I will show you.

As we came to to a stop light with a nice long straightaway just after it, I pulled up beside them and told her to tell him she wants to go fast. As the light changed I see her tap him on the shoulder and he does begin to take off, I laid back and laid back and laid back, I just kept a steady distance between me and them, we were running about 90 when I saw there was no oncoming traffic, AND THEN IT WAS MY TIME. Downshifted and here I came, Now I dont know how fast they were going when I went by, But I saw her looking back and tapping his shoulder, I can only assume she was saying faster, as I went by them at 160 mph and I was gone.

I let them catch up, and she was still laughing, clapping her hands and giving me the thumbs up.

OHHHHHHH YEAH Laugh now little boys laugh now...

Later when we stopped she told me now she knew why.

That's cool Michael, she didn't ask for a ride did she?
Posted via Mobile Device

If she didn't want to know the answer, she shouldn't have asked the question! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Pretty good freind so I will let that one go, Not to mention I dont think she was my wifes type. ((( Wishfull thinking )))

Man,

Demmy i should have went with you guys and it probably would have kept me out of trouble. I was going out to the 2 day event at the drags (Rich Christensen's Arm Drop Live). I was on the BA about to take the loop around to head north on 169, after i took the turn and got up on 169, traffic was heavy, i downshifted to second, and hauled ass up to about 130 to get ahead of the traffic, and guess what i see in my mirrors, flashing lights. I got pulled over and was clocked at 133 mph. I am very lucky and was able to talk my way out of it, told him i was a veteran etc... and mentioned my uncle's name (Who happens to be a Tulsa Fire Fighter). Long story short, he wrote me a $120.00 ticket minimum for 9 over (74 in a 65). Man, i could have gone to jail! I guess all the time i spent in the desert pays off sometimes!

Anyways, hope you guys had fun!

Logicly she should now be asking why the boyfriend did not buy a Hayabusa, but that won't happen. :poke: That sounded like fun. :beerchug:

Back