Little Levi

pcosho

Registered
I'm not sure if all of you have read about this little guy on here that is in the hospital going through tough times that a child should never have to go through or not. Anyhow I think it would be a great idea if we could get together and set up a donation or buy him something cool(like one of those big battery powered trucks)to help ease the pain and suffering he has and is going through that would be awesome. If there is anyone on here that is willing to take charge on this(I do not have a paypal account or I would do this) I'm ready and definately willing to give a donation. THANKS Phil

I'll PM Jeffery a link to this...IMO, he's the perfect person to lead this charge.

It's a great idea, brother.

Scar

Hey guys...Jefferycarman's wife here...I am trying to not cry. Your genorosity is amazing and appreciated. He will be on shortly...but I wanted to say Thank you so much for your kind thoughts...

Phil,

The idea is great, and it just blows my mind the way the .Org works. It's family, and I know it, but it's just amazing to see how it works.

I will use my paypal account to do this

jefferycarman@yahoo.com

Hopefully we can get this to roll and do something that will match the heart behind this thing.

Once again I am in awe at the friendship and generosity here. It's just something you can't imagine when you log into any sort of forum.

Jeff

I just received a sad phone call, and a sad update. It seems that surgery isn't going well at all for little Levi, and things aren't looking good. The doctors haven't given him a good prognosis, and we aren't sure if he will make it. Unlike last time, they let his cardiac arrest go on for some time before stopping surgery. (this was the plan, as they thought they could get him on a bypass and that it would be okay. it turns out it didn't work) They are working on him now, but we are all waiting for a phone call to say one way or another...

Thanks again for all of your support and prayers. Levi has two awesome parents and one awesome older brother who truly appreciate every prayer said. Being the "the glass is always half full with God", I know that there is still hope for him to make it through. Although, I am living in the reality that he might not. Either way, we know he will be in a better place in the end.

Either Jeff or I will keep everyone posted as we hear more. Hopefully the next post I will be crying with tears of joy and not of sadness.

Edit - I am a total moron...and I posted this via Jeff's. I, busawife, forget that he is auto logged in.

Last edited:
With the recent foregoing information, it might be best to hold off on any donations until we can identify something that they should apply to.

For example, we don't want to buy a toy if it's inappropriate. Until the situation unfolds further and we have a little more clear direction, my recommendation would be to wait until Jeffery and Sarah can decide what would be best.

For example, our funds might be better applied to the family.

Does anyone else agree?

With the recent foregoing information, it might be best to hold off on any donations until we can identify something that they should apply to.

For example, we don't want to buy a toy if it's inappropriate. Until the situation unfolds further and we have a little more clear direction, my recommendation would be to wait until Jeffery and Sarah can decide what would be best.

Does anyone else agree?

Sounds like the best plan action still praying for Little Levi :please::please::please:

Does anyone else agree?

Yes, I agree. I'm praying for this little guy.

Does anyone else agree?

I agree Scar. We will be sending a donation as soon as we hear something further. Oh, payday is Friday so it may be closer to then....LoL!

Back