Liquidysplit and Sam

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Made it home at 6:00 pm. Had a blast and will definitely be back. I've been bitten. LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Anther person I missed. Hope to catch you sooner or later, glad you had fun and made it home safe. :thumbsup:

Glad you're home safe. If you've been bitten by the bug, see you in September!

Glad you enjoyed it... see ya at the next Bash. Just pulled into Tulsa.. Gotta go, time to unload Ward's Busa....

was nice to ride with you all this week Joe! you were a bit of a surprise being from the only state in the union with out any curved roads... :whistle:

Am sure Sam has a new appreciation for his bike now? :)

now, about the fishing trip....

it was great to meet both of you and ride the skyway with you...btw, if you've been bitten, you might want to check if your shots are up to date :laugh:

Thanks Y'all.. I hopefully will be at the fall bash.. I will need a roomie though.. I don't think Sam will be with me due to the fact I'll be in Cape May, NJ then and he can't ride with me, But who know's he could put a hitch on his Camaro and trailer it up.. :rofl: Yea right, huh Sam... :thumbsup:

Thanks Y'all.. I hopefully will be at the fall bash.. I will need a roomie though.. I don't think Sam will be with me due to the fact I'll be in Cape May, NJ then and he can't ride with me, But who know's he could put a hitch on his Camaro and trailer it up.. :rofl: Yea right, huh Sam... :thumbsup:
You want to do the full week again? We could put 3 in the apt pretty easy you think? Hopefully Steve and Ward can do this again..

Well, I owe you a night stay as is, so either pm me your paypal, or if my wife misses the fall bash, you can room with me, no charge :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I owe you a night stay as is, so either pm me your paypal, or if my wife misses the fall bash, you can room with me, no charge :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

As long as there is seperate beds..:whistle:

Right now I am planning on going.. I doubt I will be busy, but you never know..

Back