Lightweight wheels

C

canyon carver

I'm looking for one good used set of Marchesini, BST, Oz, etc. wheels for my Busa. Anyone with info or wheels will be much appreciated. If needed I can replace the wheels with my stock set with everything needed including a new set of tires of your preference.

I'll give you some sweet deals on any of the sets listed or the new vstar wheels..

BST's
bowdown.gif

bst14.jpg

Golden had some sweet carbon rims at his place when I was there last!
super.gif
I like these

oncycle_carbon_rims.jpg

(frisbee @ Jan. 17 2007,20:22) Golden had some sweet carbon rims at his place when I was there last!
super.gif
 I like these
Frisbee I had a vision....
bowdown.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I think I wanna hang those Dymag wheels my wall........There jus too dern perdy.

(GoldenChild @ Jan. 17 2007,20:01) I'll give you some sweet deals on any of the sets listed or the new vstar wheels..
What kind of deal could find me on a 17" set of Marchesini. Or.... do you know of another manufacturer I should look at ?    Thanks, Mike

(canyon carver @ Jan. 18 2007,00:26)
(GoldenChild @ Jan. 17 2007,20:01) I'll give you some sweet deals on any of the sets listed or the new vstar wheels..
What kind of deal could find me on a 17" set of Marchesini. Or.... do you know of another manufacturer I should look at ?    Thanks, Mike
Aluminum or magnesium?

From what I've been told magnesium could save me over an additional pound on each wheel. So naturally that would be my preference. My fear is that magnesium could also be a one way ticket to divorce court. Out of curiosity I would like to know the cost of magnesium, but from a practicle point I need to consider aluminum. Again, if I should be looking at something else, I'm open to suggestions. Pretty has little or no  influenence on me, the lighter the better. I'm a canyon rider with a 56-3/8" wheelbase, the odds are sooner or later I'm going down. The last thing I'd worry about is scratching anything, much less a wheel.  Mike

Golden, you have any wheels i can trade my white Dymags for?

Back