Life for moussaoui

Just for the simple fact that he was rambling on yesterday how America lost and he (or the terrorist claim victory) is enough for me to execute him right on the spot!

on this site I'm gonna get flamed,  But for a innocent until proven Guilty society,  You find anyone more innocent of a crime than this dirtbag,  I know what you're thinking, but think about it, this guy said he was "supposed to do something" but he didn't(INNOCENT), and he gets life in prison,  can you SAY SCAPEGOAT TO APPEASE THE PUBLIC,  the guys that did  9/11 are all dead, you can't sentence them.  while the piece of shid would have eventually done something, he is innocent now           Just my .02        and if you don't believe what i've just said find one thing he's done that is illegal,  and you can't besides saying he was supposed to be in the plot, but if he was, why was he in Wisconsin when all the others were in DC and Baltimore(is that right)   He went to flying school(not illegal) I think this scumbucket made it up to get his 15 minutes of fame
And you call yourself a Texan?!!!

Yea but you forgot one thing...because he is a religious fruitcake,he will prolly get 20 hrs a day outside to pray to Allah....
Wouldn't want to take his religious rights away from him right?
rock.gif
?
FYI, nope. He gets to watch/hear religious prayers/ceremonies via the 8" screen only if he maintains good behavior status.

on this site I'm gonna get flamed,  But for a innocent until proven Guilty society,  You find anyone more innocent of a crime than this dirtbag,  I know what you're thinking, but think about it, this guy said he was "supposed to do something" but he didn't(INNOCENT), and he gets life in prison,  can you SAY SCAPEGOAT TO APPEASE THE PUBLIC,  the guys that did  9/11 are all dead, you can't sentence them.  while the piece of shid would have eventually done something, he is innocent now           Just my .02        and if you don't believe what i've just said find one thing he's done that is illegal,  and you can't besides saying he was supposed to be in the plot, but if he was, why was he in Wisconsin when all the others were in DC and Baltimore(is that right)   He went to flying school(not illegal) I think this scumbucket made it up to get his 15 minutes of fame
Not flaming you but I can name one thing he did illegal,  he had knowledge before an act of crime was committed which took the lives 3000 people.  He would be consider in our legal system as a co-conspirator...that is,  he had knowledge of an act of crime in which he was to participate and a murder occurred.  At that point be eligiable for the death penalty.

Think of it like this,  Two guy's rob a bank and in the commission of that crime one of the robbers shots a bank teller and he or she dies...at that point they are both guilty of murder, one pulling the trigger and one as a co-conspirator.

Or two guy's rob a 7-11 and the clerk pulls a gun a shots and kills one of the robbers.  Now the other robber is guilty of his partner in crimes death.

This man freely admits that he intended to do harm and even in the end of this 3 year circus (which by the way he should of had a military tribunal) he mocked the system and made more threats.

The whole thing is really a travasty of justice,  he should have received the death penalty without question.  One juror felt he was inicent because he had a rough childhood.  If we can't even punish him who can we punish.

Would we have found hitler guilty?  I mean he dide'nt do the killing but he certianly orchestrated it.

The nuremburg trials were an example of what should have been down to this enemy of the United States of a America.  We are at war with islam and not just a few thugs and bad guys.  Theses people are supported by heads of state and supplied with resorurces to bring about our defeat.  At some point if we do not get a handle on this we may find our selves a third world nation.
good point  and yeah you're right knowing about a crime in the making and not saying anything is wrong for sure guess they got him like you said co conspiritor,  prolly the reason he got Life instead of death, now that I thing of it
"UHHHHHH" you guys got to learn about what he knew !
1) He knew of the plot
2) He knew the people who were going to do it.
3) He knew the date of the hijackings
4) He knew the means (hijacking the aircraft)

And with all this info. , while in custody, he said NOTHING.

His conviction was based on his knowledge of an attack and by saying nothing he is a joint conspirator in the crime. AND HE SHOULD BE !

You might not know this, but knowning a crime or murder WILL be attempted or done and not notifying Law Enforcement, IS A CRIME !

My opinion, if I was the Supreme Commander of the US, he would be hanging from a tree now and have his remains put in an unknown location for future tree and grass growth nutriment  
biggrin.gif
Yes, thats right, he is a co-conspirator however he was not intitled to the American justice system as an enemy combatant. A military tribunal is the is the correct venue for this sort of crime and your correct, he should be have been hung....

And you call yourself a Texan?!!!
And now this...........News linky

I say sell out Yankee Stadium and for $50 you get a beer, hotdog and chips and also a .22 rifle with 10 rounds. Turn them (terrorists) loose in the infield and have ane big interractive bull fighting party. Now from most seats a .22 won't drop you like a rock and after a 12 hour preparty most won't be able to hit them but you know a few are gonna find their mark. Can you imagine 500000 rounds flying at you froma bunch of angry/drunk New Yorkers.
laugh.gif

In this case I'm for life in prison. Death penalty doenst really save us any $$ since he gets years and years of max security attention. Not only that but the death penalty is way to humane, maybe if we did some Joseph Mengele $hit to him before we actually killed him, I'd be for it.
I say let him get is a$$ pounded on a daliy basis for the rest of his life. Thats going to be way more punishment, I cant imagine him being all that popular in prison so he wont be having an easy time there.

Back