Life Check

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
I was told this question will tell you where you are in life. There are no wrong answers. Not sure if this holds true or if it's a repost but here it goes.

You pull up to a bus stop. There you find an elderly person that's needs to go to the hospital, your best freind and the love of your life. Problem is you only have room for one person (other than you) in your car. What do you do? Why?

trick question? if it is an emergency, the friend can wait while you run the other person to hospital... seems pretty simple to me, or am I missing something...?

I would get out of my car and tell semi to drive the elderly person to the hospital.( He drives better and faster than me.) Then I would keep my friend company on her bus ride. My love of my life and my best friend are very understnding! I am a lucky girl!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Yeah I don't understand. If nothing is wrong with your girl or friend they can wait. Id take the elderly woman to the hospital.

The love of my life my wife. She's is my best friend,wife,lover,and mother to my kids. My kids and I love and need her so much.

The love of my life could be my best friend (and) an elderly person so I'd take all 'three' to the hospital. Maybe its the same person.

I would begin treatment on the old lady call for back up, and make sure my best friend(also my wife) is going to be taken care of before I left.

If you are in a happy place in your life the correct answer would be to throw the keys to your best friend (who you trust) to take the elderly person to the hospital while you stay with the love of your life.

I on the other hand went out drinking with my buddy thinking heck it's a bus stop which means they got a ride anyway I look at it.

BTW - nice checking in on the topics and catching up with everyone
peace.gif

I would shame my best friend into running the old bat to the hospital while me and the missus took a cab home.

What?
laugh.gif

ok so now I see there are 3 people at the "YOUR" bus stop...

I personally only had 2...

old person and my best friend/love of my life.. never even considered that they would be 3 people.. DOH!! kind of narrow minded thought process I had....

Now that i have had time to think about it a little more,, the correct answer from me would be..

It would be my ass sittign at the buss stop calling 911 for the lady who needs ot go to the hospital beacuse my best friend/love of my life damn sure would not take a bus... Cause she is mean like that lol..

If you are in a happy place in your life the correct answer would be to throw the keys to your best friend (who you trust) to take the elderly person to the hospital while you stay with the love of your life.

I on the other hand went out drinking with my buddy thinking heck it's a bus stop which means they got a ride anyway I look at it.

BTW - nice checking in on the topics and catching up with everyone  
peace.gif
That was my answer! Really. Not kidding.

Okay, forget it.

I would get out of my car and tell semi to drive the elderly person to the hospital.( He drives better and faster than me.) Then I would keep my friend company on her bus ride. My love of my life and my best friend are very understnding! I am a lucky girl!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Perfect
thumb_up.gif

bowdown.gif

Back