Lids...let's see them

heres the front

jager_006__Small_.jpg

here is my other. it reminded me of a hayden with the stars but it matches my bike.

jager_008__Small_.jpg

Hmmmmmm....I think I have 11-12 still,I've given 3 away.A TommyGun Arai is in my future.:)
Arai Tommy Gun?
rock.gif

What size fits Bro?

Like I said I am prolly going to part with mine... It simple doesn't fit my head shape properly.

I have worn it twice, (Literally) and that would have been for about 6 miles. No foolin.

Busahaya, what gives with the RF?

I bought mine a couple of months ago to use when on the Harley, thought it was a pretty darn nice lid... I have the same one... Girlfriends just too small? What size you wear?
05ShoeiDiabolichelmetLG.gif
Well Rev, I bought it for my GF towards the end of 04, she only used it at the most, what 5-7 times if that. Now she doesn't really like to ride and the pretty lil helmet is just sitting in it's box looking forward to go out for ride...At the time of purchase I was trying to convince her to get a size medium(my size
wink.gif
), course she did not fall for it so we ended up purchasing a size small. Awesome lid by far, just makes me wanna get a display case and leave it in there. Eh.... I tell ya...

i have 2 right now cant wear either on
i have an older hjc cl12
and i bought a hjc ac11 Zeek when i was in korea
i dont like the fit of the ac11 and the cl12 smeeld and has beed through hell

KBC. Like the look, but I only wear it on shorter rides. Its noisy and gets uncomfortable after a couple of hours.

100_0754.JPG

Sweeeeet! I know there were going to be alot of nice ones. Seems like everybody has went with stock. Wonder how many have the customs?

Back