Lets see some rearsets!

mestona

Registered
I'm looking to get some rear sets, mainly to make the bike lighter, but looks are a big part of it. I would like some with C/F heel guards. So lets see some (and please post what they are and how much they cost if you don't mind). :beerchug:

Mike, I'm here, I'm here. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Vortex are very popular here with members.

Vortex Rearsets for Sportbikes Motorcycles - Buy Today & SAVE!! | Pashnit Moto

Img_4896_800.jpg

Img_2934_800.jpg

vortex_black_rearsets_1_600.jpg

hayabusa_orange.jpg

txbikerdude_3.jpg

Img_4896_800.jpg

Img_2934_800.jpg

vortex_black_rearsets_1_600.jpg

hayabusa_orange.jpg

txbikerdude_3.jpg

I have OSF, but no great pic of a close up. They have slash cut pegs, being black w/ the black frame this is the best pic I have.....kinda blend in but I love the adjustment range of them.

rs.jpg

i love the vortex i have on busa they adjust to several positions and grip better than any other rear sets i have ever rode... good luck on the search

Gilles & Brocks are the only ones that I know of that come w/ CF heel guards. Initially this was a mod I 1st considered when I got my bike. The more I researched and read what members who have them had to say....I decided to pass on doing the mod.
Guess it depends on what application you'll be using your bike in...they do offer you a wider range of adjustment that's for sure.

I just put some Yana Shinki foot pegs on my '06 and they really helped out with lowering the position down. This helped with relieving cramped position my legs were in.

Back