Let's say they do ban guns, who's gonna come take em?

I think Blanca hit it on the nose.... the everyday average joe working a 9-5 supporting his family will give up his toys if and when Uncle Sam comes knocking. Its easy to say what you would or could do on the internet but in real life an ATF task force show up at your door saying the guns are coming with us I dont know how many law abiding citizens are gonna put up a fight and go rogue with thier family and livelyhood at stake :whistle:

Cant any of the links to work, the story is about sheep, sheep dogs and wolves. I know someone here can help me post up a link to this.

I will keep trying.

I think Blanca hit it on the nose.... the everyday average joe working a 9-5 supporting his family will give up his toys if and when Uncle Sam comes knocking. Its easy to say what you would or could do on the internet but in real life an ATF task force show up at your door saying the guns are coming with us I dont know how many law abiding citizens are gonna put up a fight and go rogue with thier family and livelyhood at stake :whistle:

I agree totally, I love my guns, but love my family more, if they come knocking I will hand everything right over, not worth it to me.

I think we all need to reflect a bit, what would you do, what do you want your legacy to be? That of someone who lost the republic? Someone who effectivly left your kids in defacto slavery? Someone who punked out when the going got tough? Will your kids respect you when they get locked up in some re education camp? Will they respect you when they are forced to hand over all their property at the wishes of the mob majority in their redistribution efforts?

December 23, 1776

I for one have had the fortunate experience to visit a few communist countries in my life and witness the devastation the system of fairness wreaked on the human sole, I know what my actions will be without doubt. Stand with the Constitution, always and forever, politicians are trends the Constitution is the only thing that binds us as a country, without it you are nothing but chattel. As an American you owe this to the next generation.

I think I saw Red Dawn one too many times at an early age so I dream of hiding out in the woods and surviving but I don't see my wife living by a campfire. We are talking about semantics now as all of this is either far fetched or far in the future but all I can finish with and remember is the one scene in Red Dawn where the father calls out to his boys from behind the fence 'AVENGE ME!'

This is why I'm starting him early. Try taking his assault weapon!
20 round drum magazine fully automatic!
HA! :laugh:

image.jpg

When they come to my house, I'm going to open the door and say, "Guns, what guns?"...

Thomas Paine talking about the Torie Americans at the beginning of the Revolution. Replace the word Torries with politicians and the England with US government and you sill see s striking resemblance to where we sit today to where they sat in 1776.

I once felt all that kind of anger, which a man ought to feel, against the mean principles that are held by the Tories: a noted one, who kept a tavern at Amboy, was standing at his door, with as pretty a child in his hand, about eight or nine years old, as I ever saw, and after speaking his mind as freely as he thought was prudent, finished with this unfatherly expression, "Well! give me peace in my day." Not a man lives on the continent but fully believes that a separation must some time or other finally take place, and a generous parent should have said, "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;" and this single reflection, well applied, is sufficient to awaken every man to duty. Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them. A man can distinguish himself between temper and principle, and I am as confident, as I am that God governs the world, that America will never be happy till she gets clear of foreign dominion. Wars, without ceasing, will break out till that period arrives, and the continent must in the end be conqueror; for though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine, the coal can never expire.

A little dramatic I know but please read our history, we been here before.

what amazes me through all of this is that these "leaders" we have in DC are simply doing their level best to maintain their lifestyle and position for themselves, their family and their friends. They are in no way doing what is in the best interest of the country, be it the human side or the fiscal side. The simple fact that we have had no federal budget for many years and now have a last minute issue pushing the entire nation up to the brink of a fiscal catastrophe (debt limit & taxes) AGAIN! shows that they are not getting the job done. This whole issue spawned from one horrific act by one or two guys that would have done so if they had to buy every firecracker in the country to make a pipe bomb big enough to kill with. Then the other acts of stupidity that have been brought to light by the news media in the past week. Its all a knee jerk reaction and people will allow these types of laws to be passed so that they feel better, that perhaps "the folks in DC are doing something". Its all a crock of cr@p!

The problem is that the news media, the politicians and the general level of pansies most Americans have turned into all want to "ban assault weapons" but in doing so are striking so directly at what is fundamentally the roots of this country. There's a pretty damn good reason its the 2nd Amendment. Our founding fathers knew full well that having the ability to say what you want requires your ability to stand your ground and fight for that right. These gun control folks in DC would love nothing more than to repeal the 2nd Amendment, make no mistake about that ever.

I fear for my time on this earth that this country will change in ways I probably won't appreciate but I cry for the way this country is heading for my grandchildren's days. Its not just the gun issue but its the overall systemic problem we have of being entirely too politically correct, for not being able to look at root cause and only treating symptoms and for how our politicians want nothing more than to battle back and forth without doing anything.

this happend 2 years ago but listen very carefully to the ATF agent about these guns...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow..i've been doing this all wrong...I could buy an Airsoft rifle and convert it to fire 5.56? Who ARE these idiots? Then why didn't Holder just do FAST/FURIOUS with Airsoft rifles? ???:rofl:

When they come to my house, I'm going to open the door and say, "Guns, what guns?"...

Hi skydivr, the above were my exact thoughts when Tony Blair announced a ban on handguns in the UK

The Law here is a possession Law, so, even though my six hand guns serial numbers makes, models and calibers are all registered to me at my home address, if I tell them I have chucked them into the Sea, there is nothing they could have done about it unless they found them on me.

So I figured if I hand five handguns in and stash my Glock model 13 .45 ACP Serial No. XS999, then I have it for come the day, however, then my Kids where still in Junior School so I started thinking if they were to find it on me they would Defo. make an example of me and Jail me, that would mean I would loose my Job and my Pension, and what would happen to the Kids, you guessed it I handed all six in.

God Bless and Good Luck to you all, Stretch.

this happend 2 years ago but listen very carefully to the ATF agent about these guns...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Im gonna start buying Ninja 250's and doing the TRE Mod and putting a power commander on it... Once I do those changes it makes that motor into a 1340 cc bike that runs just like a busa...

I see what you are saying BB, I think there is about 10% of the country that still have balls and wont stand for it even if it comes to the gravest results, remember what happened the last time these jackassess tried this sht, ended badly for all involved in RR, Waco, and OKC. Its unfortunate our Elite think so little of us that they think everyone is swayed by the MSM, they truly think everyone is a sheep ready to just roll over and give up their rights and be controlled by them. Its going to get ugly before it gets better in my opinion. As far as the blue hats, I don't think they would make it to the 3rd house before the helmet go's from blue to red, local cops in most of the country will have a hard time doing gestapo raids on normal people, its just not in their character, plus they have to live in these communities, our Military will not do anything like this on a massive scale, the troops would go home first.

All this being said I think something has to be done, but its not the guns or the people having too much freedom, its normal civility of our culture. When you have 60 percent of babies being aborted in the inner city, its a stark lesson about our civil society's view on the value of human life, not a bible thumper by any means but we as a society reap what we sow. In the time it took Obama to put on his show of giving a eulogy/political speech in Conn more babies were aborted in NYC than were killed in Conn. Then there's the mental health system in the US, back in the late 70's and early 80's we emptied out our mental health institutions, for many reasons, some were libertarian some were just revulsion of the horrific conditions there, again not the best thing our government is able to due. Should be left to the religious community to do with government support.Either way this was the birth of the homeless community, most of whom ended up in jail instead of being in a hospital, this is called unintended consequences (Geraldo Rivera was the instigator of this movement that started in NY). I think we need to restart the mental health system again with better and more humane controls and facilities than we had back then, its something the states with federal overlook should be able to handle, it would be cheaper and more humane than putting the mentally handicapped in jail of letting them live on the street. It might even lower the barrier parents and family feel before trying to get help for these people. I say this as a libertarian leaning individual.

End of the day I am not giving up my rights or letting anyone ever take them away, man up America.

You just have to push your pro life agenda as opportunity arise?Earth population reached 7 billion 1 billion increase in just 13 years,double in 50 years, this planet in desperate need of a big war or bubonic plague. 60 % babies aborted? what ass you pulled your info from? or you counting every used condom as a murder? religious fanatics at their best.

Hi skydivr, the above were my exact thoughts when Tony Blair announced a ban on handguns in the UK

The Law here is a possession Law, so, even though my six hand guns serial numbers makes, models and calibers are all registered to me at my home address, if I tell them I have chucked them into the Sea, there is nothing they could have done about it unless they found them on me.

So I figured if I hand five handguns in and stash my Glock model 13 .45 ACP Serial No. XS999, then I have it for come the day, however, then my Kids where still in Junior School so I started thinking if they were to find it on me they would Defo. make an example of me and Jail me, that would mean I would loose my Job and my Pension, and what would happen to the Kids, you guessed it I handed all six in.

God Bless and Good Luck to you all, Stretch.
See the difference, most US guns are not registered, There is no database what serial belongs to whom. guns can be privately purchased and sold and it`s legal now.

Back