Let the mods begin…..

Do you have access to the parts catalog? I would like to know if the gear position sensor has a new part number
I'd like to know also. If the wait time on the ECU edit approach is pending, I'm interested in modding a Gen III GPS. I sent Greg a message.

Let's see how far this machine will go....

Thank you
I wonder if it's made to fix the issue of the previous ones reading wrong off of something else is different. I recently noticed mine flipping back and forth between gears 3&4:redface::banghead: and not real happy about it wonder if i go order one from suzuki of it'll supercede to the new number.

I wonder if it's made to fix the issue of the previous ones reading wrong off of something else is different. I recently noticed mine flipping back and forth between gears 3&4:redface::banghead: and not real happy about it wonder if i go order one from suzuki of it'll supercede to the new number.
I can show you a graph of how the values are all over the place. My hope is with the new electronics the needed a more accurate signal and they fixed the sensor

CCF6D24B-0DAF-45CE-B6F4-60702FD2554A.jpeg

That goes to show you we can remove the chrome strip and vent to exchange for a different color.

Hey Dennis, are you removing the ABS?.

Temporarily removed the abs module for fitment but back on now. The abs light is off so that’s good and it goes down the road ok. The chrome is wrapped. He’s gonna do all the orange that color. He will probably have to use a Gen2 tail until he gets a Gen3 built. It needs a shock and heavier spring.

Back