Lemon Pledge discontinued.

newman

Registered
After reading about lemon Pledge on this forum I thought I'd get some but AAAAAAHHHH!!!! it's been discontinued in the UK what am I going to do.

buy all you can now :thumbsup: I'm sure some could be shipped in if required .... and I'm coming to London in May for a night I could try to bring ya a can or 3 if needed

buy all you can now :thumbsup: I'm sure some could be shipped in if required .... and I'm coming to London in May for a night I could try to bring ya a can or 3 if needed

And in other news a man was arrested for trying to smuggle 3 cans of pledge through Hethrow airport, authorities are puzzled about why the man would need all that furniture cleaner while on holiday... :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

oh oh oh oh Black market pledge, that may be the best investment I could make all year...

And in other news a man was arrested for trying to smuggle 3 cans of pledge through Hethrow airport, authorities are puzzled about why the man would need all that furniture cleaner while on holiday... :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Thanks zukracer but I couldn't get there nice offer though. Fastfrog007 man that was funny nearly choked on my tea. Is jasmine pledge the same?.

Back