Leaving right now to pick up my new 08!!!!!!&#

You guys made me LOL on the weather.
beerchug.gif

haha thanks for the replies guys! Got the bike home safely its 11:30pm right now over here. Just got it off the truck with a few friends. Not registered or insured yet but i had to take it for a little spin, it does shift nicer than my older 2002 i used to have. Of course it rained the whole ride home for 3 hours, and its going to rain for the next 2 days....o welll, gota get some pics up for you guys, i love the orange, at first i wanted the black but when i saw the orange i was happy with the decesion. John at granite city cycles is a great guy, even personally put it on my truck for me. They had a pretty hot chick workin there too! And she rides bikes! Anyways I need to take a shower 8 hours in a small truck sure stinks! Ill get those pics up! asap but i sooo need to sleep first.
ps. I had to go to the garage just before i posted this thread one more time to see it again. I love this thing!~!!!!!!!

hey wheres are friggen pictures at? (nice of you to hold to tradition, getting new bike rained on..)

worthless.gif

Back