Leaving right now to pick up my new 08!!!!!!&#

Martin6683

Registered
Im leaving work right now to pick up my Busa in vermont, Its gonna be a long 3 hour ride in this tired 1998 nissan frontier with 145k and no ac of course to day its like 90 degrees outside.......Ill make the trip even more worth it by stocking up on bud lights in NH at $7.50 a case less than here in MA. Wish me luck! Ill post some pics if I figure out how to do it....Bye!

Martin

Goodluck have a safe trip brother
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif

Awesome, figure out the pic thing, dont want to have round up a posse.
firedevil.gif

yes the pic posse is watching you
SHOCKED.gif
congratz! and go easy on the beer until you figure out how to post the pics
poke.gif
beerchug.gif

You mean someone is taking you to the dealership in a Nissan truck, so you can *ride* the bike home... right?
cool.gif

Congrats! What color did you end up getting?

OMG. There is only one time you will ever get this feeling.

It's the time between when you buy the busa and the time you get the busa. No other level of excitement can compare.

Congrats, yo~

Drive safely and don't even try to wipe that grin off your face. It doesn't work.

thumb_up.gif

Scar

I remember the day I was able to pick mine up....it was an awesome feeling. I don't expect to see you back online for awhile.
cool.gif

Like Scar said it is a great feeling, the anticipation and all the thoughts racing through your mind! I only had to drive here in town to get my 07, man that three hour drive is gonna feel like an eternity but will be worth it. Congrats and ride safely!

Their is no greater feeling than getting ready to ride of into the sunset and having every envious person standing outside the dealership telling you what a BADA$$ rig you have.
Good luck and be safe! "for now"
laugh.gif

OMG. There is only one time you will ever get this feeling.

It's the time between when you buy the busa and the time you get the busa. No other level of excitement can compare.

Congrats, yo~

Drive safely and don't even try to wipe that grin off your face. It doesn't work.

thumb_up.gif

Scar
sure as heck is nothing that can keep you awake at night the same...

figuring he is getting beer stock... he must be loading the bike up, or traveling with help..

Do not forget it always rains on day 1 of the new bike
rofl.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Mr Bogus @ Jul. 03 2008 said:
1466578[/ATTACH] PM]

Do not forget it always rains on day 1 of the new bike
rofl.gif
Well, what do you know.
Weather for Peabody, MA: Rain 60%.
Wouldn't you know.  

Enjoy though anyway!

weather.jpg

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I rode mine 300 miles in downpour right off showroom floor... one way to keep the RPMs down ...

while you are there, see if they take your nissan suv as a trade!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just kidding, congrat. on new busa!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

So I guess I sort of helped you out with that info I provided.

Good luck with your new bike.
thumb_up.gif

Well said everyone,but too bad words still can not do justice to the feeling of anticipation(angry,starved butterflies comes to mind!)in regard to signing and riding(or picking up,did that too!)your new pride and joy.I hope too do this again soon!
beerchug.gif
Good luck,enjoy and hope you are as happy as I am after 7 years.
thumb_up.gif

Back